Torani Raspberry Syrup
Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water. Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice. And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...
Top Questions See all 188 Q&A
Torani Raspberry Syrup
- "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
- "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
- "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
- "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
- "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
I recently had this in lemonade at the renaissance festival, it was soo yummy! I went out and bought it myself!!
Love this brand! I used their flavors for my wedding to make flavored teas! Same flavors that Olive Garden Uses!
I like Torani syrups and I like this flavor, but I'm not sure what to use it with. It does NOT work with coffee.
I love the fruit flavored syrups. I mix them with everything but they're best mixed in with my Redbull...Amazing!
I love this stuff! I like to either add it to my creamed coffee or to a can of sprite. Very versatile &delicious
These are super delicious. Even better if you add redbull with it. Talk about awake call, yummy in the tummy:)
Its tastes really great, Can be used in anything. Turned out amazing, i will definitely use this product again.
Love love all Torani products! The raspberry flavor is very refreshing when you add it to cold sparkling water!
I love this stuff. I put the caramel in my coffee with chocolate and whipcream and it tastes like a candy bar.
I love this! Super good when you add with tea for a little extra flavor. Nice and refreshing and not to sweet.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Is it really sweet or.
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
What other mixes can you make with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos