Torani Raspberry Syrup
4.73 / 5 based on 318 Reviews
Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water. Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice. And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...
Top Questions See all 188 Q&A
Torani Raspberry Syrup
- "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
- "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
- "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
- "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
- "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
I love this raspberry flavoring , it's good in a lot of things from drinks to baking. I put some of this in my hot chocolate.
I love this brand! Tastes great without the super syrupy taste that other brands leave. I love mixing it with my ice cream.
This raspberry syrup goes so good with your coffee. If it's around, I make sure to add a splash of it to my coffee for flavor.
This stuff is great for smoothies and especially Italian Sodas! Lasts forever, and have a great taste without tasking fake.
I use this in my coffee or in shaved ice for a snow-cone type of treat. It's a nice sugar-free boost of flavor to my treats!
I use this stuff all the time to re create Starbucks drinks. it last for ever and makes even the simplest things taste good.
Looooove this stuff. I usually put it in my hot chocolate for something a little different. Goes really well with chocolate.
This is my go to brand for Italian sodas. I don't usually like raspberry flavor, but I really like how the one Torani makes.
Raspberry isn't my favorite, but I enjoy the Torani syrups. They can by used in a variety of things and come in many flavors.
Love my Torani syrups. I keep a wide variety at home for my espresso and italian soda needs. Always great quality and taste.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Is it really sweet or.
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
What other mixes can you make with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos