Torani Raspberry Syrup
Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water. Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice. And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...
Top Questions See all 188 Q&A
Torani Raspberry Syrup
- "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
- "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
- "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
- "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
- "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
My favorite flavor! Its great to use in ice tea. Plus the syrup is not super duper sweet so I don't feel like I am drinking sugar.
Helps me make my own raspberry mochas- just the right raspberry flavor! A little goes a long way, and it's a must have at my house.
Raspberry is one of my favorite flavors so I love this stuff. I use all the flavors in my coffee along with other drinks as well.
Only stuff we use at the expresso stand. Not badly priced. Taste amazing! Mix with coffee or make an Italian soda perfect taste!
I love this product! It's so versatile, but my favorite thing to do is add it too lemonade to make a raspberry lemonade. Yummo!!
I love raspberries and this flavor tastes so good! I like to use it to make a variety of different drinks and all taste amazing!
LOVE this syrup. Raspberry is my favorite. We make Italian creme sodas with club soda, Torani, half & half and crushed ice!! YUM!
I love to pair this syrup with an iced hibiscus tea or steamed with white chocolate syrup red tea and milk it's a great combo!
I love this raspberry flavoring , it's good in a lot of things from drinks to baking. I put some of this in my hot chocolate.
This raspberry syrup goes so good with your coffee. If it's around, I make sure to add a splash of it to my coffee for flavor.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Is it really sweet or.
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
What other mixes can you make with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos