Torani Raspberry Syrup
4.73 / 5 based on 319 Reviews
Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water. Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice. And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...
Top Questions See all 188 Q&A
Torani Raspberry Syrup
- "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
- "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
- "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
- "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
- "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
This is fantastic to use in any drink really. I use it in my tea, soda, juice, coffee. It's a fun way to add a little personality to your beverages!
I buy this all the time and i mix it with my Tazo Passion Tea the cold one and i make a passion tea lemonade from starbucks at home /// so good !!!
I love this on ice cream , or give 7-up or sprite a pump or two you have a similar drink to Shirley-temple (although of coarse you can never compare)
This goes great with white mocha sauce. It is on the sweeter side but the tart balance out the sweetness and reminds me of a candy from a lollipop.
I love a shot of raspberry syrup in my half coffee/half hot chocolate. It is really good and a great treat. Also good in a milkshake or smoothie.
These go so well with coffee, milk. and ice cream! My only problem is that this is expensive and it is hard to find the one that is not sugar free.
I love the Torani syrups but raspberry in particular is one of my favorites especially in black tea or red bull drinks. Also check out watermelon!
Love this stuff! goes well with so many different things! You can put it in soda, Coffee, Use it to make snow cones. It has so many different uses.
Love this syrup! I add it to beverages like italian sodas or infused Red Bulls, or mixed drinks. It's great in brownies as an added fruity kick.
This is really good when mixed with soda, particularly a lemon lime soda. It could also be used in hot drinks like hot chocolate or cappuccino.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Is it really sweet or.
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
What other mixes can you make with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos