Torani Raspberry Syrup uploaded by Megan G.

BY TORANI #7 in Syrups

Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water.  Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice.  And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
  • "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
  • "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
  • "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
  • "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
Bethany W.
Damascus, MD
I love these syrups. I use the vanilla one on a regular basis in my coffee! The raspberry is just a different way to spice up coffee. Love Love Love these syrups!
Brittany S.
Stanwood, WA
I love this raspberry flavor! i make Italian sodas with it all the time. there are so many good flavors to choose from, but the raspberry flavor is my favorite.
Michele M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great tasting syrup to add to coffee beverages for an added kick. A bit hard to get used to figuring out how much to use and a little bit pricey for my budget.
Tiffany E.
Perfect raspberry flavor without being too sweet. Wonderful over ice cream, over ice as a snow cone, or simply mixed with Sprite. One of my absolute favorites!
Rhianna Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I think that this is a syrup that I usually go back to after trying a different brand. I don't buy syrups that often, but I would say that this brand is it!
Cassie J.
Torani makes excellent flavored syrups! I use them in coffee mostly, but I use the raspberry one with Orange Juice and Champagne to make a type of Bellini.
April B.
Dayton, TX
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT. I DID NOT CARE FOR IT SO MUCH IN MY COFFIE BUT, I DID LOVE IT IN MY TEA. I ALSO MADE A SALAD DRESSING WITH IT AND IT TURNED OUT GREAT!
Karolyn N.
I enjoy adding flavors to carbonated drinks like sprite or even carbonated water. Torani has many different flavors, so you can find one that fit your needs.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
I make italian sodas with this. It is a great product to have on had to make fancy drinks. I enjoy the taste and my daughters favorite flavor is rasberry
cherrelle b.
Kennewick , WA
Absolutely love this flavor and brand!! I love making Italian sodas with the kids in the summer. or even pour it over shaved ice for snow cones yummm!!!
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
Is it really sweet or.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
stephanie c.
What other mixes can you make with this?