BY TORANI

Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce 16.5oz (Seasonal) see more...

Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I was craving a pumpkin latte and wanted to try making one at home, so I ordered this from Torani's online store. I am so glad I did! It tasted great! It made the perfect pumpkin latte that wasn't too sweet and tasted just right. I love all things pumpkin, but I don't always love the overly spiced aspect of other products. This pumpkin was spiced just enough to taste great and not be overly spiced. I would highly recommend this if you make lattes at home.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Love this syrup with my Nespresso to make homemade PSL’s. It’s the perfect amount of sweet and pumpkin-y taste. Found it for $4 at Home Goods! I had been searching for it forever, impressed!
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Does this come in a larger size?