Torani Flavoring Syrup Classic Hazelnut Sugar Free uploaded by rachel h.Torani Flavoring Syrup Classic Hazelnut Sugar Free uploaded by Brandy D.

BY TORANI

Torani® Sugar Free Classic Hazelnut Flavoring Syrup.
Splenda®.
360 ml/12.2 fl oz.
R. Torre & Co.
Since 1925. see more...

• Is there a cheaper or different place to buy these than W...2 Answers
Brandy D.
This is the liquid gold that dreams are made of. And at zero calories I sure can afford to work this into my diet! This goes into my coffee and with a bit or a crap ton of Coffee-mate® Powder Original and a pinch of Stevia I have the perfect cup of Joe! Mmmmmmmm I'm drooling right now.
Deirdre T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I am completely happy with this product! Doing a no carb diet I couldn't drink coffee with NO flavor. This sugar free version added just the right amount of flavor and was plenty sweet enough for me!
Lisa A.
I generally love Torani syrups but I just can't get into this one. It really tastes sugar free and leaves an unpleasant after taste. I won't purchase this again.
Amber L.
Seneca, SC
I try my best to low carb when I can and this helps me out with my coffee. I sure this and a bit of heavy whipping cream and it does the trick. I normally buy this at Ingles or Wal-Mart.
rachel h.
Review for: Sugar Free Classic Hazelnut Flavoring Syrup 12.7 oz more...
My husband has the hazelnut every morning in his coffee. I know, I make the latte's. I favor the vanilla. This has been a ritual for the last 15 years. We recently moves across the country, and now have to get it mail order as there isn't a place close to get it anymore. The website makes it easy to get, and now I get enough to last a few months at a time. We switched to the sugar free, tastes as good and we all could probably cut down on sugar. Coming from the pacific north west where coffee is a passion, we are glad that we can still have our lattes our way.
Margaret D.
Toronto, ON
I have a big bottle of this. It adds a pleasant nutty taste when added to hot chocolate, lattes and so on. However, it does have a bit of a funny chemical scent when you catch a whiff of it, and the aftertaste isn't too great, so I probably won't buy it again.
Sherry S.
Hobe Sound, FL
Is there a cheaper or different place to buy these than Wal-Mart? I love these in my coffee and they've helped me cut down on the sugary creamers while I lose weight but they just don't last too long and at $4 a bottle it's hard to buy a whole lot and not just give in and go for the cheaper creamers.