BY TORANI

Julie T.
This is a pretty good flavor syrup when mixed with lattes or mochas. The coffee shop I used to work at sold a lot of English toffee mochas. On its own it's hard to tell the flavor, just sweet.
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I add this to my coffee every morning and it just starts the day off right. Very strong so it only takes a little to give a big burst of flavor.
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
I do not like this at all. I think it has an odd taste and leaves a terrible after taste in my mouth. I would never recommend this product.
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This is great in coffee. Also on ice cream. I also use the. Caramel flavor for coffee, in a latte. I would not use every day, chemicals
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
These are pretty good, I normally get this and put a little in my coffee just to give it a little more flavor!
Kristina G.
Roseville, CA
I do not like syrup because it takes to chemically and not anything close to a really natural flavored.