BY TORANI

Enjoy Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce. Great For Home Office School (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Janay M.
Caldwell, ID
Love this chocolate sauce! It's my favorite out of others like Hershey's , it's so rich and chocolaty. Great for iced coffee or to drizzle on top of whip
Brenda J.
This stuff is awesome! I love the caramel too. It's perfect in coffee and on ice cream too! I've even used it on brownies to make them extra rich.
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
The caramel torani sauce is amazing and versatile, can turn coffee into a latte, makes ice cream amazing, has a perfect consistency!
Michelle B.
Much too rich for me! Not a fan--it shouldn't be so rich :( gave me a bad headache the first time I had it
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Best sauce on the market, love this for coffee, hot chocolate , home made latte and deserts
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Looking for a great dark chocolate drizzle! Then look no further! Torani is the best!!
Kitty O.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love this specially with ice cream and some fresh cut fruits so gooood a must
Shannon S.
Fortson, GA
I really liked this chocolate sauce!!!! It goes perfectly on a great New York style cheesecake just the best tasting I have found so far!
Kelli Z.
I used to manage a frozen yogurt shop, and we kept this to top our yogurts with! It's delicious with strawberries, but too much is definitely too much.
Shaylene K.
Love this! It is so hard to find dark chocolate sauces! This one is so rick and delicious! Great it coffee or hot chocolate and on or in all kinds of sweets! Good price but not many places carry this product so it is difficult to find! I would for sure purchase this item again and suggest to others
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
How do you prefer to use this chocolate sauce?
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
What does this taste like
Adriana R.
It tadtws like a chocolate covered coffee bean. It's really rich in flsvor.
Deanna M.