BY TORANI

Torani® Classic Hazelnut Flavoring Syrup.
Formula originale d' Italia.
R. Torre & Co. since 1925. see more...

Larissa M.
Torani syrups are wonderful in a variety of beverages. Being diabetic, I am thankful they have sugar free options that taste great. They allow me to make my own coffees and lattes at home that taste just as good (if not better) than the beverages from the chain coffee stores.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
This stuff is amazing to put in your coffee as a sweetener/creamer! when I'm watching what i eat and trying to eat healthier i always get some different flavors to add to my daily cup of coffee. I'd love it if you guys came out with some new flavors!
Zofia M.
I have used this a bunch of times in my coffee and lattes. It has less calories so I don't feel as guilty using it. The taste is just the same as the normal sugar caramel by this brand.
Jessi B.
Mchenry, IL
Torani sugar-free syrups are great to put into coffee as a low calorie option but this is not my favorite flavor. I prefer the vanilla and cinnamon brown sugar.
Clara B.
I love this stuff! I put it in my vanilla protein shakes. My favorite flavor is the caramel! I'm actually ready to try a new flavor next shopping trip!
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
I add and half and half to my coffee and it gives it that extra little kick without me having to spend $5 at a coffee shop for the same thing!
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Torani sugar-free syrups are a great addition to my low-carb diet. I am still able to enjoy flavored coffee without using creamer.
Lizzy  K.
A little bit goes a long way with most all of these syrups. I love this flavor though if you have just the right amount!
DJ o.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Purchased at: Kroger
I use the hazelnut flavor when I want to add some sugar to my coffee. It is a sweet syrup with a light hazelnut flavor.
Laura B.
I didn't care for this flavor. It has a funny taste and doesn't go well with my coffee. I prefer the vanilla flavor.
Alisha C.