BY TORANI

Torani® Classic Hazelnut Flavoring Syrup.
Formula originale d' Italia.
R. Torre & Co. since 1925. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Natisha M.
Wise, VA
My husband and I love to add this to our coffee and iced coffees =). Tastes like you went to a coffee shop.
Laura B.
I didn't care for this flavor. It has a funny taste and doesn't go well with my coffee. I prefer the vanilla flavor.
Alessandra Z.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is not my favorite flavor. I don't really like the way the caramel taste for this syrup.
Zofia M.
I have used this a bunch of times in my coffee and lattes. It has less calories so I don't feel as guilty using it. The taste is just the same as the normal sugar caramel by this brand.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great way to add more flavor to your coffee without all the calories!
Larissa M.
Torani syrups are wonderful in a variety of beverages. Being diabetic, I am thankful they have sugar free options that taste great. They allow me to make my own coffees and lattes at home that taste just as good (if not better) than the beverages from the chain coffee stores.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
Torani sugar-free syrups are a great addition to my low-carb diet. I am still able to enjoy flavored coffee without using creamer.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg , MD
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing to put in your coffee as a sweetener/creamer! when I'm watching what i eat and trying to eat healthier i always get some different flavors to add to my daily cup of coffee. I'd love it if you guys came out with some new flavors!
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
I add and half and half to my coffee and it gives it that extra little kick without me having to spend $5 at a coffee shop for the same thing!
Lizzy  K.
A little bit goes a long way with most all of these syrups. I love this flavor though if you have just the right amount!
Alisha C.