Torani BG19090 Torani French Van Cof Syr - 12x25.35OZ uploaded by Ashley R.

BY TORANI

Vanillas chic cousin French Vanilla reminds you of that decadent intensely flavored creamy custard you once tried. The one that sent you swooning. Well get ready to swoon again. see more...

• Torani BG19100 Torani Fr Van Cof Syr Sf - 12x25. 35OZ is ...1 Answers
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
Love this syrup for coffee drinks of Italian cream soda best brand and taste. So delicious and sweet always in my kitchen
Jessica P.
A delicious flavoring for any specialty coffee drink made at home. I also enjoy using this in my homemade coffee creamer.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
I used this and could not at all taste the vanilla in it. I love vanilla and I couldn't taste it ever.
Nika S.
Calgary, Alberta, AB
This is my go to syrup when I'm making a London fog. Earl grey tea, steamed milk, and a little bit of French vanilla syrup and I'm in heaven! It's a great relaxing drink to keep you warm in the winter. These syrups are a wonderful alternative to rock sugar.
Torani BG19100 Torani Fr Van Cof Syr Sf - 12x25. 35OZ is how many bottles of coffee syrup?

Walmart