Topsy Tail Topsy Tail Jr Topsy Tail and Topsy Tail Jr Style Hair Braid Tool Braidmaker uploaded by Chely G.

BY TOPSY TAIL TOPSY TAIL JR

Katie M.
Fort White, FL
I love this thing! It makes it so easy to turn a regular ponytail(or other style) into something a little bit more classy and well put-together. I need a strong one for my thick hair and it works beautifully. I use the smaller one for smaller sections of my hair. Simple to use.
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
I used the Topsy Tail back in the day and I honestly want to purchase another!!! You can do so many different styles with it.  I am curious what the Braidmaker tool is.
Rebecca H.
Geneva, OH
I had one of these a while back and it was amazing! I could do so many things to my hair with it! only bad thing is sometimes I'd accidentally pull my hair when I was using it.
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the braidmaker?
Leslie c.
Was wondering how well this would work on a child
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I find these in Texas? At what store will I find it at?