Topsy Tail Topsy Tail Jr Topsy Tail and Topsy Tail Jr Style Hair Braid Tool Braidmaker uploaded by Chely G.

BY TOPSY TAIL TOPSY TAIL JR

• What is the braidmaker?2 Answers
  • Was wondering how well this would work on a child2 Answers
  • Where can I find these in Texas? At what store will I find it at?1 Answers
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used the Topsy Tail back in the day and I honestly want to purchase another!!! You can do so many different styles with it.  I am curious what the Braidmaker tool is.
Katie M.
Fort White, FL
I love this thing! It makes it so easy to turn a regular ponytail(or other style) into something a little bit more classy and well put-together. I need a strong one for my thick hair and it works beautifully. I use the smaller one for smaller sections of my hair. Simple to use.
Rebecca H.
Geneva, OH
I had one of these a while back and it was amazing! I could do so many things to my hair with it! only bad thing is sometimes I'd accidentally pull my hair when I was using it.
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the braidmaker?
Leslie c.
Was wondering how well this would work on a child
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I find these in Texas? At what store will I find it at?