Topshop Vinyl Bunny Ear Headband, Size One Size - Black

Shiny vinyl puts an edgy spin on playful rabbit ears perfect for Halloween or your next costume party. Color(s): black. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Vinyl Bunny Ear Headband. Style Number: 5495342. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Vinyl Bunny Ear Headband, Size One Size - Black!
Surrey, BC
super cute! used as my play bunny halloween costume! fits really nice! definitely recommend!!
Oval / Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Kinky, Thin
Wilmington
this is funny and cute, I have it and I like it for photoshoots:) quality is really good
Blonde / Hair Loss / Normal
Use these for keeping my hair out my face when doing makeup. Perfect for a bunny costume!
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Manchester
I love these Ariana grande dupes they are so cute and these go with a Halloween outfit
Adri, thornliebank
Really good so cute on will be buying one again full in love with this thing it’s just to adorable on
Rectangle / Medium Brown / Split Ends / Normal