Topshop Vinyl Bunny Ear Headband, Size One Size - Black

Shiny vinyl puts an edgy spin on playful rabbit ears perfect for Halloween or your next costume party. Color(s): black. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Vinyl Bunny Ear Headband. Style Number: 5495342. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Vinyl Bunny Ear Headband, Size One Size - Black!
Im being Ariana Grande for Halloween and this is perfect for the outfit. They fit perfectly and they dont cause trouble. They are definitely affordable.
Oval / Light Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thin
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Topshop
I bought these for Halloween and they worked out perfect. I would definitely wear them again. Plus they’re a great price
Oval / Black / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Thick
Las Vegas , NV
Cute hair accessory especially for makeup looks. Ford comfortable and since my hair is a bob now it’s super cute!
Heart / Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Sylmar, CA
I bought these for Halloween and they were the cutest ! It went so great with my outfit !! Super affordable
Inverted Triangle / Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Brooklyn, NY
Was a sexy bunny last year and I bought this from top shop . It's so cute I wear it to the clubs now lol
Oval / Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Kinky, Fine
Got these for a rave. Top shop usually always has something that I can use towards festival attire.
Oval / Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thin
These are cute for a costume it you buy everything black & leather this would make a cute costume
Lafayette, CO
Purchased at: Spirit Halloween
Fits great. Cute to play costume up or wear with a simple outfit. Would recommend to anyone.
Inverted Triangle / Red / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Straight, Wavy
London
this product is very good and smooth while applying but after a certain time it kind of smudges and looks weird especially in summer it can melt sort of but overall it is very good and i would reccomend it to you
Heart / Brunette / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Oily, Straight, Wavy
We had party on New Year’s Eve heh I looked amazing with those bunny ears fitted perfect on my head shape I thought will be too big but was perfect 👌🏼 with them go full leather outfit people will love it 😍
Oval / Platinum / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Straight, Chemically Treated