Topshop Vinyl Bunny Ear Headband, Size One Size - Black

Shiny vinyl puts an edgy spin on playful rabbit ears perfect for Halloween or your next costume party. Color(s): black. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Vinyl Bunny Ear Headband. Style Number: 5495342. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Vinyl Bunny Ear Headband, Size One Size - Black!
2 years ago
This Headband in my opinion is perfect for Halloween! It is perfect for people who want to dress up as a bunny! I wore my hair down with this headband and it was perfect. I used it once but I definitely believe I will wear it again in future years when I want to dress up as a bunny again!
8 months agoChicago , IL
I love this accessory! It made me look so fierce on Halloween as I was a bunny! It was very comfortable and fit my head well I would recommend this for anyone that wants to be a bad bunny for Halloween this year!
2 years agoCaldwell NJ
Bought this for Halloween. This is such a cute accessory. It made my whole costume pop. The only con is that it bends easily and can get warped. It’s affordable and I’d totally recommend this to others who wanna dress up.
a year agobaltimore
Super cute! Went amazing with my slutty bunny costume, everyone thought they were adorable. Very effective, they tied my costume together perfectly. The cutest little finishing touch, 10/10 would def recommend.
8 months agoLitchfield
I do enjoy shopping at Topshop. Are usually buy accessories there but will buy some cute clothing as well. I would say the only con is the price point is far too high in my opinion for some of there clothing.
a year ago
this is so cute and i loved wearing it for halloween when i was a dark bunny and it’s very very cute and not disappointing . it’s affordable and not expensive. i would recommend to anyone who asked me.
9 months agolos angeles
As a published model and stylist one of my go to places for stand out accessories is Topshop! These bunny ears created the perfect compliment in my photo shoot 🖤
a year agoRosedale
I got it for hollowen and I loved it , it’s so big and percky that what I needed , very effective and inexpensive, I loved it now my cousin plays with it , it was like 10 dollars but it was so worth it yk!
2 years ago
Super cute. Tis headband comes in handy when you'd want your hair to be away from your face. For example, when applying make-up, or even washing your face. Whatever's clever.
2 years agoCedar Rapids , IA
Omg this is super cute and fun it adds the right touch of fun to any outfit. I wear this All the time. I am very satisfied with this product this is my first time using this but I would by again.