Topshop Veiled Unicorn Headband, Size One Size - Metallic

by Topshop

Of course unicorns wear rainbow veils and flowers in their mane, otherwise they wouldn't be on this perfectly enchanting headband. Color(s): silver. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Veiled Unicorn Headband. Style Number: 5495442. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Veiled Unicorn Headband, Size One Size - Metallic!
2 years agoLa Crescenta, CA
Tried on this pastel wonder in the Topshop Halloween section. It’s so beautifully iridescent and well made. This would go so well with the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette and fluttery lashes like House of Lashes® Noir Fairy®
2 years agoLouisville
Super cute and perfect for Halloween. It fits a bit tight on my head but all headbands do, it's adorable and good quality
7 months agoWoodland Hls, CA
Super cute. Bought it for my niece and she doesn't take it off... unicorns rule!!! It's so sweet and colorful
2 years agoLondon
this product is very good and smooth while applying but after a certain time it kind of smudges and looks weird especially in summer it can melt sort of but overall it is very good and i would reccomend it to you hsysia
2 years agoNorwich road, Dereham
Perfect Halloween or party accessory! Super cute and girly! Price is reasonable and I was very impressed with the quality of this unicorn band. Topshop wins again!
a year agoStockport
wow i love this! i bought this as a joke for myself and i actually loved it! i wore it for Halloween and so many people gave me compliments! i was so impressed! it was so cheap also! my friends daughter loves it also. i have donated it to them and she loves it! she wears it all the time. she even once wanted to wear it to school to show her class mates!
a year ago
At the days when you feel sad or depressed wear this and laugh 😂 it’s so amazing and takes you back to your childhood days and suitable for girls who love girly stuff
2 years ago
Used this for my daughters birthday! All her friends loved getting shots of it. Bought it from topshop on a whim I'm glad I did we had a good laugh with it. Going to keep it as a souvenir I would buy again to have a few.
2 years ago
I bought this for my little cousin to wear for her fancy dress party, from my local store, it was surprisingly affordable and cheap, and she wears it all the time haha! Would definitely recommend to anyone with a child!
2 years agoSpencer st, Burton Latimer
My stepdaughter is unicorn craaaaaaay craaaay!! The pastel colours are super cute and that little mane is just a delight. Not exactly the cheapest on the market but by far the cutest