Topshop Mermaid Hair Crown, Size One Size - Metallic

Rule the night like the nautical goddess you are in this magical crown headband featuring draping crystal chains and swirling golden shell spikes. Trident and singing skills sold separately. Color(s): gold multi. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Mermaid Hair Crown. Style Number: 5438881. Available in stores.

This mermaid crown looks so pretty! Does it look exact the same in real life?When do you wear it and does it slip away on the head?
This looks great for my mermaid act will this stay on well if I’m doing flips ?
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Topshop Mermaid Hair Crown, Size One Size - Metallic!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoDenver
Great!! Absolutely great!! I love everything EVERYTHING about this brand and defamatly willing to shop there again! I use the product everyday, I have fair skin fair hair and fair sensitive everything and I would defamatly recommend thos product for anyone and everyone
2 years agoLos Angeles , CA
I bought this for myself I love mermaids and I just had to have it. It's beautiful it's fun it's fashionable and it's affordable. I absolutely love this. I use it on weekends when I just want to have a fun look. There needs no improvement. It is great as it is.
2 years agoToledo, OH
This is so cute and made very well. It holds back my hair easily even though I have straight thin hair. It stayed in all day and I would definitely recommend it. I will definitely be purchasing another headband for my friend. It makes the perfect gift.
2 years agoMiami, FL
How cute is this head piece? I just adore topshop's accesories. My hair is straight and I looked like cleopatra hahaha. Bought in while I was living in Chile and since then I always buy from Topshop, amazing store!
2 years agoWayside, WV
I bought this for Halloween last year tbh because I had intentions of being ariels mom. I have long thick hair and this held in it great so I can say I am very satisfied. I love the headband and wear it a lot.
2 years ago
Used for my baby shower and I loved it! Matched perfectly with my outfit. I have curly hair, definitely would recommend to anyone! I love the top shop for headbands! Headbands are my go to accessory always!
2 years agoJersey City
They always have the cutest hair accessories at top shop for a decent price point. Bought this to wear to a mermaid parade and it was the perfect piece to complete my outfit, looked like a true Ariel lol
2 years agoPhiladelphia , PA
I absolutely adore this little item. It's so cute and so easy to just throw in my hair. I love doing cosplay makeup and playing around with things so I've used this several times for my look. It's affordable but doesn't look cheap.
2 years agoMiddletown, DE
I have tried on this crown before and I cannot lie, it was so cute! Although it is very impractical I contemplated buying it for a festival but ended up not doing so.
2 years ago
I used this crown as a piece in my latest Halloween costume. This was my first time buying anything from Topshop and I was very satisfied. It completely the look and I received many compliments on it.