Topshop Halloween Flower Veil Headband, Size One Size - Black

by Topshop

Top off your spooky look (we're thinking Dia de los Muertos here, but feel free to get creative) with a veiled headband crowned with fabric flowers. Color(s): black. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Halloween Flower Veil Headband. Style Number: 5495340. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Halloween Flower Veil Headband, Size One Size - Black!
a year ago
Very cute, goes with everything in the same color scheme and has nice top shop packaging. Would buy another couple to wear with friends, very nice accessory that I would recommend, goes with top shop clothes too
2 years agoElizabeth, NJ
I would want one so bad I would wear it when I got my dramatic makeup look lol it would definitely bring the look to life
a year ago
Quite cheap material and a little overpriced but was cute for my Halloween outfit. It added to the final touches, making my outfit cute and complete. Stayed in my hair well and was pretty fun to wear. I would not necessarily recommend to buyers but if you need a quick adding to your final touches of your outfit it’s good enough. X
a year agoMelksham
It wasn’t very cheap I used it last Halloween it looked nice with my outfit. There’s not really much to say it’s good quality but it was a bit pricey for a accessory. I could have found the exact same somewhere else and for a lot cheaper.
a year agoBalmer Road, Blandford Forum
I am getting married in a week and our theme is goth, Halloween with lots of sparkly bits! We have 2 full size skeletons that we are dressing as a bride and groom so bought this product for the bride! It’s perfect!
2 years ago
I wore this gorgeous head piece to a fancy dress party, I have light blonde hair and find it difficult for something to match. I was satisfied with me overall look as it make my outfit a whole. I would recommend this headpiece to anyone wanting to look that little bit... EXTRA!
a year ago
Waw ilove it I need more than for my sister and I love ❤ it very much ican use it every day and it makes me very happy