Topshop Glitter Cat Ears Headband, Size One Size - Black

Have a meowy good time this Halloween with this twinkly cat-ear headband. Color(s): black. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Glitter Cat Ears Headband. Style Number: 5495445. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Glitter Cat Ears Headband, Size One Size - Black!
How would you rate this product?
3 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
Topshop glitter cat ear headbands are really cute and adorable for little girls for teenage girls for women for ladies they're just cute for everyone Love's kitty cat ears I am a mother of three children I am 25 years old and I still to this day use a kitty cat headband this one in particular is really cute nice it does not bother me in any way possible and it definitely gets the hair out of my face so that's the whole purpose of me wearing it plus it's super cute so yeah really really good product I recommend this if you have not tried it already get it for you get it for your kids it's super and expensive and you can find them basically anywhere even like the dollar store
2 years agoColorado Spgs, CO
I purchased this Topshop Glitter Cat Ears Headband because it was a quick way to dress up for a last minute costume party. I wore my hair in its natural kinky/curly state and it went perfect with my costume DIY. I've only used it once this Halloween season but I'm sure it would be great to reuse next year for an impromptu party.
7 months agoPawleys Isl, SC
So these were a super easy costume and I love these ears. I love cats and cannot wait to wear these again this Halloween. They are super cute and the glitter is so sparkly. The actual band is comfortable and doesn’t hurt your ears after wearing for hours.
9 months agomoore, OK
I bought 3 of these at once lol just in case I lose one of them....I love wearing these when I am applying my makeup. It adds just a cute little something something when I need to hold my hair back!!!
5 months agoLas Vegas, NV
I bought these for my niece to wear to the Ariana Grande concert. She seemed to really enjoy It! The headband fit her great and looked so cute with the outfit that she wore. The band wasn't so tight or hard that it gave her a headache, and the glitter didn't shed into her hair too much.
a year agoE Northport, NY
I wore this for Halloween only problem was that the glitter was falling off but other that that it looked really nice. It wasn’t disappointing. Idk if it was expensive or not because my friend bought it for me.
2 years agoorlando
Not sure why i can only select accessories - but i do have the glittery cat ears for when i do face masks or my makeup! Hehe, i have a few jackets from there as well, i love top shop online. it will always be a go to for me
2 years agoLa Habra, CA
Love this headband. Originally brought it to use only as part of my Halloween cat costume. It held up well throughout the night and will continue to use it as a headband when I do my makeup.
a year agoStockton , CA
I have about 2 of these back at home and it’s so cute! I mainly wear these to move my hair outta the way so I can do my makeup and I bought one for my sister and it is adorable.
a year agoCincinnati, OH
I purchased this cute headband for my 15 yr old daughter. She is all about the purr. I have to say they have lasted longer than the seven pair I’ve purchased from other stores.