Hair CareHair AccessoriesWig AccessoriesTopshop
Fab Daisy Hair Swirls, Size One Size - White

Topshop Fab Daisy Hair Swirls, Size One Size - White

by Topshop

Dot your do with swirling daisy accents for sweet, eye-catching charm. Style Name: Topshop Fab Daisy Hair Swirls. Style Number: 5613454. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Fab Daisy Hair Swirls, Size One Size - White!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte, NC
Went to a natural hair festival and wanted to do something creative to my hair. At the time I had braids so they looked super cute in my hair. Received soo many compliments. Only con is that they kept falling out
Conroe, TX
I love adding these to my hair for work or photos! This helps you look more presentable if you don’t feel like doing much with your hair for that day :)
Lemon Grove
These look make any braided hairstyle look very chic. They can get tangled at times when removing so be cautious.
Tacoma
These Topshop Daisy hair swirls are so chic and so pretty . They are easy to put in hair and are super cute for a day in the park or your new instagram post.
Roosevelt, UT
I wore these in my hair for a school dance this year. They looked great, but didn’t stay in my hair very well. They ended up being an absolute pain. I basically had to stab them into my head to get them to stay. I am not very good at hair so it was probably user error. They are very cute but take a little work.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These daisy hair pieces are so cute and elegant looking in the hair!! Weather it’s for a prom or just a normal day I would recommend these little pieces! So easy to put into your hair.
Louisville, KY
1,246 reviews
I love these! I bought these for a wedding once and they were a hit. They stayed in my hair all day and it really just gives you a dainty classic bohemian look. I highly recommend.
Charleston
So I absolutely love daisies. And I’m absolutely horrible at doing my hair. And I figured this out! Effective for sure.
turriff, aberdeenshire
i bought these for a festival, they were easy to apply and looked super cute! would reccomend
Glasgow
Beautiful! I thought that they would be hard to put in my hair at first but they ended up only taking 5 minutes. I wore these to a festival and they really made the look! They looked gorgeous and would suit any hair colour I will be buying some for my family too! Super fun and affordable beautiful

Looking for your answer?