Topshop Fab Daisy Hair Swirls, Size One Size - White

by Topshop

Dot your do with swirling daisy accents for sweet, eye-catching charm. Style Name: Topshop Fab Daisy Hair Swirls. Style Number: 5613454. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Fab Daisy Hair Swirls, Size One Size - White!
How would you rate this product?
7 months agoRoosevelt, UT
I wore these in my hair for a school dance this year. They looked great, but didn’t stay in my hair very well. They ended up being an absolute pain. I basically had to stab them into my head to get them to stay. I am not very good at hair so it was probably user error. They are very cute but take a little work.
9 months agoFt Lauderdale, FL
These daisy hair pieces are so cute and elegant looking in the hair!! Weather it’s for a prom or just a normal day I would recommend these little pieces! So easy to put into your hair.
a year agoLOUISVILLE, KY
I love these! I bought these for a wedding once and they were a hit. They stayed in my hair all day and it really just gives you a dainty classic bohemian look. I highly recommend.
a year agoCharleston
So I absolutely love daisies. And I’m absolutely horrible at doing my hair. And I figured this out! Effective for sure.
9 months ago
It’s a nice product however I would be prepared to spend more money to get a bit better quality. They are a gorgeous little dainty hairpiece that looks like Daisy flowers and they go really nicely into plaited or curly hair but I find that with straight hair they tend to fall out easily
a year agoDevon, UK
Topshop Fab Daisy Hair Swirls, Size One Size - White uploaded by scarlet S.
These are lovely! These are what I used for my prom in my hair and they looked so elegant in the hair! Yes they clearly look fake but from a car they look so lovely and pretty! I was very impressed and I think they’re totally worth the money! Here’s me wearing them
a year agoNottingham, Nottingham
Super cute, really easy to use and a fun added extra to any hair style. Little overpriced as I’ve already lost a few but it makes a nice change from a full on flower crown for summer.
6 months agoNantes
Fantasy for summer I’m not really satisfied about this , I use it just one day for a wedding 👰 It’s make better hairstyles Affordable Nice packaging
6 months ago
توب شوب هو المكان المفضل بالنسبة الي لان مافي حدا عندو اكسسوارات شعر متل يلي عندون دائماً بكونو كتير مميزين وغريبين بطريقة كتير حلوة
9 months ago
It was nicee really I didn't expect it to be that beautiful I loved it so badllyyy it was pretty awesome yeah and I recommend it