Topshop Embellished Velvet Headband, Size One Size - Purple

by Topshop

One row with glistening crystals, the other with teardrop imitation pearls, this velvet-covered two-row headband is an elegant and glamorous way to finish a look. Color(s): lilac. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Embellished Velvet Headband. Style Number: 5387522. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Embellished Velvet Headband, Size One Size - Purple!
2 years ago
Maryam Ghanem and I have to install a new things such as the people who have edema and this would be good for you use it very easily be sponsored on YouTube and if u guys want I could be sponsored on YouTube and show your support the people u know what I am playing in the first place 8th grade outfits for a shout out to the mall and it will be sponsored on YouTube and show your support the people u know what I am playing in snapchat in the people who have 55556
2 years agoSmithtown
When i bought this headband it was the cutest thing ever and when i bought it. i thought i would be sturdy but after using it for a week or so it snapped. while using it, it felt so weird on my head. i have pretty thin hair and the head band kept sliding off my head. i give up on headbands now
2 years agoSequim , WA
Looks nice feels good in your hair, hover it started slipping on me.
I will not get another one.I think it would be better on a smaller head.my head is round and I have thick hair,I think it would do very nice for someone with thinner hair or and smaller head.
Looks nice feels good in your hair, hover it started slipping on me.
2 years agoAnza, CA
This is a pretty piece but the quality is just meh. I do like that it is pretty unique, but if I had to do over again I would pass. Not sure it will last through the summer without it falling apart. Lesson learned!
2 years agoRichmond, TX
It was Used for A night on the town with friends it was a nice accessory for my simple attire , purchased it at the mall and I normally use it to dress things up here and there overall I enjoyed it
2 years agoCedar creek , TX
I love how delicate this looks in my hair. I am satisfied with this cute headband, I probably use it twice a week for work, I have curly hair but I love it best when I have straight or curled hair, I would definitely buy again.
2 years ago
This headband is super cute, and I used it when I was very self conscious about my hair. It held the hair well, and is overall great. I love the beading on this super cute headband and continue to wear this all the time.
2 years agoSan Antonio , TX
This headband was so cute ! Everyone kept on asking where I had gotten it because they wanted one as well. It fit great on my head and it didn't cause any discomfort. I would totally recommend it to others
2 years agoAloha, OR
I love this headband from top shop! They're super cute, comfy and go with pretty much anything! I love wearing them with my hair up in a messy bun to give it a cute look!
a year agoAiken
Good product but was expensive. Having curly hair and wearing this was a bit of a challenge but it was very pretty. I would imagine having straight hair and wearing this would look much better. Also the darker the hair the better with this color.