Topshop Devil Horns Headband, Size One Size - Red

by Topshop

Get ready to raise some hell at your next costume party with these devilishly cute horns. Color(s): red. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Devil Horns Headband. Style Number: 5506597. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Devil Horns Headband, Size One Size - Red!
6 months ago
I wore this for Halloween a few years ago. I love how it was subtle for my devil costume; I didn’t want anything too big. I remember it being affordable and it didn’t hurt my head too much from wearing all night.
a year ago
Are use these for Halloween costume when you’re in there worked well for the night. Definitely overpriced in my opinion I would not purchase again.
2 years agoCrofters park, Sandycroft
Cute af! Ideal for halloween or just dressing up all together,I find putting your hair in between the middle of the horns it helps hide the head band so it’s not as noticeable😊,was used regularly In October and I recommend for quick and easy costume ideas.
10 months ago
Love top shop there products can range from affordable to expensive but you can definitely find something you like in there and to suit your budget for a example these cute devil ears
a year agoHebden Bridge
Loved this! Used it for Halloween, it was obviously perfect for a devil costume. Plus it’s good quality and isn’t really uncomfortable when you wear it for ages! Nice colour that’s not tacky too
2 years agoScotland
I bought this for my Halloween outfit but turned out I never actually wore it but this headband definitely hasn’t gone to waste as I use it to pin back my hair while applying my makeup everyday💁🏽‍♀️😂 I love this!
2 years agoLozells, Birmingham
Topshop accessories are always really grungy and on trend. Especially for occasional accessories, i’m always looking to check Topshop before anywhere else!
2 years agoEastleigh
A cute, quick, maybe a little expensive (I’m sure devils horn can be bought cheaper else where?? I was in a rush) Halloween costume sorteeeed
6 months agoBLOC Dm N31 KOUASS CYM RABAT MAROC
One of the best brands that found its luxury and stylish clothes tried all kinds of clothes that are manufactured and will not wear off
5 months agoGeorgetown , ON
super cute for Halloween and even for photo shoots. I’ve used it a lot and it hasn’t given out at all so the quality is great.