Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap, Size One Size - Metallic

by Topshop

Fluted beads gather the woven cord of a crisscrossing hair wrap set to liven up an 'do. Color(s): black multi. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap. Style Number: 5438886. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap, Size One Size - Metallic!
North baddelsey , Southampton
These are super cute ! They look so pretty in hair and really easy to put on ! I love this kind of look for a festival season however I do think it looks better on blondes as it can be unnoticed in really dark hair
They last a long time before stretching out of shape. Hold pony together really well for the whole day. Hard to find a good one like this! My hair is very thin and little hair.
Diamond / Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Thin
I love this product so much- it's perfect for festivals or going out! I wore it to a concert and got so many compliments! Also it looks so good with dyed hair:)
I love it! A small accessory but definitely one great essential item to wear while you are on the go but also to continue staying in style! Trendy and cute!
I was excited to try this but I ended up not being a huge fan of it. I cant for the life of me get it to stay in my hair. More hassle than its worth.
Round / Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Thick
drummondville
I love him so much!!! for a festival look or even boheme it's just too cool! in addition it does not hurt the ears that are used. I just love it!
Heart / Blonde / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Nottinghamshire
It's absolutely amazing can't fault it. Although it could have a variety of different colours to spice it up an air and make it more appealing
Oval / Strawberry Blonde / Damage, Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Curly
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make i review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍 thanks for all .
Round / Dark Brown / Curls / Normal, Wavy, Thick
west yorkshire , Wakefield
I don't think I would repurchase as they tend to fall of the head very quickly and also the quality of the product isn't as expected
Oval / Brunette / Straightening / Dry, Straight
Ottawa, ON
Super cute little piece! Tricky to get in your hair but after a view tries and a youtube tutorial you should be good to go.
Rectangle / Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Wavy, Thick