Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap, Size One Size - Metallic

by Topshop

Fluted beads gather the woven cord of a crisscrossing hair wrap set to liven up an 'do. Color(s): black multi. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap. Style Number: 5438886. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap, Size One Size - Metallic!
sfax
I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group
Oval / Medium Brown / Brittleness / Wavy
Manchester, Lancashire
I love it but I never got the hang of it, I struggled as I got long hair that's out of control. Completely lost my patience and gave up. I had to ask my friend to help me out to get a better view and she knew what she was doing. I loved how it made me look and I would hopefully try it again myself
Oval / Brunette / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy
Marbella
Este coletero para trenza es sin duda el mejor que he tenido pero solo le doy tres estrellas. No lo recomiendo mucho porque es difícil de usar, se enreda con facilidad en el pelo. No lo compraría otra vez pero si tienes pelo fino y poca cantidad este es tu coletero.
Round / Black / Damage / Oily
This hair accessories is great for people with wavy or curly hair. Unfortunately because my hair is so curly it didn't stay in for long. Personally I think this is a moderate price butility I've only usedo it once. During to my hair type I wouldn't buy it again.
Oval / Medium Brown / Curls, Frizz, Heat Protection / Curly, Thick
Port Moody, BC
Super elegant and pretty! Great for festival goers who want the bohemian hair vibe. A little tricky to use at first but just have a friend help you braid it in to your hair and it will stay and look great for the whole day.
Round / Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
it is a nice hair wrap, it looks good on ad i am really feeling the metalic look. however, since i have very long hair it does come up a bit short, but it is not overly obvious. i think that for a buy off topshop it is very good and is certainly good value for money and i would recomend it to others
Diamond / Dark Brown / Curls, Heat Protection, Oily Scalp / Normal, Kinky, Thick
I don't really know what I should think about this because on my hair it doesn't really work so I bought it for nothing. It's way too expensive I think. I wouldn't buy it if I were you but mabye you're better at using this than me.
OvalCurls / Wavy
Brampton, Ontario
Got this because I thought it would look cute in my hair when I braid it. But it was rather difficult and because it was really thin it wasn't really noticeable in my hair.
Oval / Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Wakefield
Can't comment on how comfy it is to wear as I used this in my sisters hair but it's super easy to use and take out she did say she didn't feel it and was pretty comfortable so..
Oval / Brunette / Dandruff, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Normal, Curly, Color Treated
Edinburgh Scotland
This was so nice looked amazing in my hair got lots of compliments only thing was that it was a bit short for my hair I have really long hair and it want able to reach so I had to use it some other way in my hairstyle
Oval / Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Oily, Wavy