Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap, Size One Size - Metallic

by Topshop

Fluted beads gather the woven cord of a crisscrossing hair wrap set to liven up an 'do. Color(s): black multi. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap. Style Number: 5438886. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap, Size One Size - Metallic!
Trafalgar street, Ashton
This looks amazing in your hair first it's quite fiddly but you get used to it! I think it's worth it especially if you want it look like you made an effort but don't have the time
Diamond / Black / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Normal, Straight, Thin
Mansfield , Notts
Purchased for my daughter from our local top shop. Normally buy cheap pound shop hair bobbles but thought I’d try something a bit pricier because the cheap ones always snap. Pricey for a hair accessory but we tried it anyway. Placed in daughters long length , not too thick hair and within minutes we were in poundshop purchasing bobbles as it had snapped ! Wouldn’t recommend
Oval / Light Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Straight, Thick
Portna way, Leominster
This woven head piece was so easy to use and I couldn’t fault it in the slightest. It looks very cool in the hair and helps to spice up any look - I found it looks best when encorporated in a braided hairstyle. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something different to make a boring hairstyle more interesting  :)
Square / Brunette / Curls, Damage, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Curly
This product is great in theory, but in reality it just doesn't work. I've tried every way to make this work for my little sister, but with no hope! I'd recommend buying a contrasting colour to the hair for it to look any good. I did end up using it a tie around choker, which actually worked quite well, hence the 2 stars.
Round / Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
I tend to always out my hair up in a braid or plate when I go to work or cycle. Sometimes my hair just looks bland or boring. These little things do the trick, They just give your hair a little bling. Can be did my and break if your too rough but other than that Great!!
Heart / Dark Brown
I like this product it give a cute twist to your braids, especially if your in hurry and only have time to do a simple breads it just adds that little something to make it look like you put so much detail to your hair without even trying. Definitely worth the buy.
Inverted Triangle / Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Coarse
North baddelsey , Southampton
These are super cute ! They look so pretty in hair and really easy to put on ! I love this kind of look for a festival season however I do think it looks better on blondes as it can be unnoticed in really dark hair
They last a long time before stretching out of shape. Hold pony together really well for the whole day. Hard to find a good one like this! My hair is very thin and little hair.
Diamond / Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Thin
I love this product so much- it's perfect for festivals or going out! I wore it to a concert and got so many compliments! Also it looks so good with dyed hair:)
I love it! A small accessory but definitely one great essential item to wear while you are on the go but also to continue staying in style! Trendy and cute!