BY TOPSHOP #71 in Hair Accessories

Fluted beads gather the woven cord of a crisscrossing hair wrap set to liven up an 'do. Color(s): black multi. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap. Style Number: 5438886. Available in stores. see more...

Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Davenport
I like these hair wraps because they are very cute . They look good in all types of hair long or short. They are very cute for special occasions and they are easy to put in. They are also very affordable.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these hair wraps because they are very cute and they look good in all types of hair long or short. They are very cute for special occasions and they are easy to put in. They are also very affordable.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try this but I ended up not being a huge fan of it. I cant for the life of me get it to stay in my hair. More hassle than its worth.
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love braiding my hair into this at Super Cute great material it has lasted a while I can't wait to purchase it again
icelean r.
icelean r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute I love these for my girls it allows them to decorate there hair its just so.etching new and different
Briana G.
Briana G.
Fredericksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps a lot when your looking for the certain braid, good price point and quality, I would purchase again for the quality
Karmen L.
Karmen L.
Henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these hair wrap when I do Dutch braids in my hair. I think that they can come out with cuter hair wraps.
Louise K.
Louise K.
Notts
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased for my daughter from our local top shop. Normally buy cheap pound shop hair bobbles but thought I’d try something a bit pricier because the cheap ones always snap. Pricey for a hair accessory but we tried it anyway. Placed in daughters long length , not too thick hair and within minutes we were in poundshop purchasing bobbles as it had snapped ! Wouldn’t recommend
Abby S.
Abby S.
Herefordshire
This woven head piece was so easy to use and I couldn’t fault it in the slightest. It looks very cool in the hair and helps to spice up any look - I found it looks best when encorporated in a braided hairstyle. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something different to make a boring hairstyle more interesting  :)