BY TOPSHOP #36 in Hair Accessories

Fluted beads gather the woven cord of a crisscrossing hair wrap set to liven up an 'do. Color(s): black multi. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap. Style Number: 5438886. Available in stores. see more...

Maritza M.
Watertown,NY
I like these hair wraps because they are very cute and they look good in all types of hair long or short. They are very cute for special occasions and they are easy to put in. They are also very affordable.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Karissa M.
Davenport
I like these hair wraps because they are very cute . They look good in all types of hair long or short. They are very cute for special occasions and they are easy to put in. They are also very affordable.
Madison R.
I was excited to try this but I ended up not being a huge fan of it. I cant for the life of me get it to stay in my hair. More hassle than its worth.
Briana G.
Fredericksburg, VA
It helps a lot when your looking for the certain braid, good price point and quality, I would purchase again for the quality
icelean r.
These are so cute I love these for my girls it allows them to decorate there hair its just so.etching new and different
Billie G.
Love braiding my hair into this at Super Cute great material it has lasted a while I can't wait to purchase it again
Karmen L.
Henderson
I like these hair wrap when I do Dutch braids in my hair. I think that they can come out with cuter hair wraps.
Maryann M.
New Jersey
These are super cute for the summer they go with absolutely everything and there an amazing price
Louise K.
Mansfield , Notts
Purchased for my daughter from our local top shop. Normally buy cheap pound shop hair bobbles but thought I’d try something a bit pricier because the cheap ones always snap. Pricey for a hair accessory but we tried it anyway. Placed in daughters long length , not too thick hair and within minutes we were in poundshop purchasing bobbles as it had snapped ! Wouldn’t recommend