BY TOPSHOP

Fluted beads gather the woven cord of a crisscrossing hair wrap set to liven up an 'do. Color(s): black multi. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap. Style Number: 5438886. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Davenport
I like these hair wraps because they are very cute . They look good in all types of hair long or short. They are very cute for special occasions and they are easy to put in. They are also very affordable.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Fredericksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps a lot when your looking for the certain braid, good price point and quality, I would purchase again for the quality
Karmen L.
Karmen L.
Henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these hair wrap when I do Dutch braids in my hair. I think that they can come out with cuter hair wraps.
Natalia L.
Natalia L.
Manchester, Lancashire
I love it but I never got the hang of it, I struggled as I got long hair that's out of control. Completely lost my patience and gave up. I had to ask my friend to help me out to get a better view and she knew what she was doing. I loved how it made me look and I would hopefully try it again myself
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Marbella
Este coletero para trenza es sin duda el mejor que he tenido pero solo le doy tres estrellas. No lo recomiendo mucho porque es difícil de usar, se enreda con facilidad en el pelo.
No lo compraría otra vez pero si tienes pelo fino y poca cantidad este es tu coletero.
Bobbi L.
Bobbi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair accessories is great for people with wavy or curly hair. Unfortunately because my hair is so curly it didn't stay in for long. Personally I think this is a moderate price butility I've only usedo it once. During to my hair type I wouldn't buy it again.
Leanna D.
Leanna D.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super elegant and pretty! Great for festival goers who want the bohemian hair vibe. A little tricky to use at first but just have a friend help you braid it in to your hair and it will stay and look great for the whole day.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Wakefield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't comment on how comfy it is to wear as I used this in my sisters hair but it's super easy to use and take out she did say she didn't feel it and was pretty comfortable so..
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Brampton, Ontario
Got this because I thought it would look cute in my hair when I braid it. But it was rather difficult and because it was really thin it wasn't really noticeable in my hair.
Sim D.
Sim D.
Edinburgh Scotland
This was so nice looked amazing in my hair got lots of compliments only thing was that it was a bit short for my hair I have really long hair and it want able to reach so I had to use it some other way in my hairstyle