Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap, Size One Size - Metallic

by Topshop

Fluted beads gather the woven cord of a crisscrossing hair wrap set to liven up an 'do. Color(s): black multi. Brand: TOPSHOP. Style Name: Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap. Style Number: 5438886. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Topshop Beaded Cord Hair Wrap, Size One Size - Metallic!
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Diamond / Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
Davenport
I like these hair wraps because they are very cute . They look good in all types of hair long or short. They are very cute for special occasions and they are easy to put in. They are also very affordable.
Watertown,NY
I like these hair wraps because they are very cute and they look good in all types of hair long or short. They are very cute for special occasions and they are easy to put in. They are also very affordable.
Round / Medium Brown / Damage, Frizz, Hair Loss / Dry, Oily, Wavy
I was excited to try this but I ended up not being a huge fan of it. I cant for the life of me get it to stay in my hair. More hassle than its worth.
Round / Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Thick
Fredericksburg, VA
It helps a lot when your looking for the certain braid, good price point and quality, I would purchase again for the quality
Oval / Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Wavy
These are so cute I love these for my girls it allows them to decorate there hair its just so.etching new and different
Love braiding my hair into this at Super Cute great material it has lasted a while I can't wait to purchase it again
Heart / Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Straight
Henderson
I like these hair wrap when I do Dutch braids in my hair. I think that they can come out with cuter hair wraps.
Oval / Dark Brown
New Jersey
These are super cute for the summer they go with absolutely everything and there an amazing price
Inverted Triangle / Black / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dry Scalp / Dry, Normal, Wavy
It's difficult to use but i still adore the hair wrap. I bought two so i could wear them in 2 french braids, the effect it gives is amazing. I really use it because ideally having another person there makes the process much easier. Highly recommend for festivals!
Diamond / Dark Brown / Frizz, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Kinky