BY TOPSHOP

Topshop
  • "They always have tons of cute things and their clothes are really good quality- it is pretty pricey though so its rare for me to ever buy things there, but I like that its fashion forward, and that they also have basics, its a very versatile store. " in 14 reviews
  • "top shop is known for their quality but is quite expensive for same designs and style that is sold at forever 21 or HM for cheaper price. " in 11 reviews
  • "Their clothes are so unique and high quality, their shipping/returns policy is great, only thing is their sizing is weird bc its a London brand that runs a bit smaller." in 8 reviews
  • "Topshop is one of my favourite shops, although some things may be a little pricey, the quality is amazing, and they have a very wide range of products, from the hottest trends to quirky outfits, and they also have a makeup section which is also of very high quality, what more could you want?" in 7 reviews
  • "They have really cute things, but they are getting pricey especially with alot of Celeberities sporting topshop these days like Beyonce.....Who wouldn't to wake up like her through :)" in 7 reviews
Megan A.
Las Vegas, NV
Topshop items used to be way higher quality. Lately the styles seems close to on trend, but also like there’s always something wrong with the design, making items often rejects of fashion. Zara has started doing a way better job with cheaper price points. There’s no doubt Topshop has extremely over-priced poorly produced items. You can see the materials seemed to have worsened and the stitching often as well—yet the price still often $75+ when it’s barely a level above Forever21. Stick to their boutique items or real leather items. Even then, for that price you should support a young designer.
Emily B.
Portland, OR
The majority of the time I love the new piece of addiction from Topshop in my closet. Their jeans are hands down my favorite and always deliver such quality. However, there are a few things I have seen in this area of Nordstrom that are not the quality I have come to expect. I also never dry my shirts from Topshop even though they say you can. Just be delicate in caring for some items to make sure they last the longest. :)
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I love top shop sooooo much. I live in Arizona and everytime we go to Cali we ALWAY stop at the grove to get something to eat and to shop and my first stop is ALWAYS top shop. Their prices are hefty and their store isn’t everyone’s cup of tea style wise but if you love the urban, model runway edgy chic look this place is for you! Their clothes are so interesting and the styles the put together are so unique!
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
I love topshop! I was SO happy when Nordstrom’s started carrying them a couple years ago. Still praying they’ll begin to open more stores in the US! I just got amazing high waisted shorts the other day from them. They were 60$ which wasn’t terrible but a little more than I would have liked to spend, but I had to get them they were perfect! Photo-
San C.
Items at TopShop are definitely a little more on the pricier side, but for good reason! Their jeans are amazing and fit so well to the body! They also hav sizes such as petite and tall which is amazing because I'm on the shorter side so their petite jeans hit at just the right length around my ankle. I also like how the clothes are more my sense of style which is basic and trendy. I also like their basic items like tank tops and crop tops.
Sam S.
Top Shop has great quality clothes and they’re generally ahead of the trends, however, I definitely wish they were a bit more affordable. The few pieces I’ve bought from Top Shop, I’ve had for years and they still look pretty decent so I’m impressed. Stores are always well organized and well lit which makes for a pleasant in-store shopping experience.
Madi D.
Valencia
I like Topshop, but it is not my favorite store by any means. It’s usually overpriced, and yes the clothes are cute, but most of the styles you can find elsewhere for much cheaper. I would recommend going to Topshop, but I would also recommend making sure another store doesn’t carry what you’re about to buy for cheaper.
Jada O.
Los Angeles
I have always believed that TopShop only had expensive clothes and for that reason I always avoided that store. Recently I decided to splurge a little, but ended up getting more for my money. Most of the merchandise sold at top shop is high end and expensive, but the basic items so there are very cute in my opinion.
Danice V.
Las Vegas , NV
I literally love Topshop, if there was one store you had to shop at for the rest of your life it would be this one! Though I have to hope I would have an endless amount to shop with as well. They have some great looks that can end up on the higher end piece point. They are on trend and edgy. You can find a prom dress there, ivy park and Jeffrey Campbell style shoes!!
Erica C.
harleysville
I really like top shop but I feel like there are not as many options as other stores. I also feel like their items are sometimes hit or miss and they often are out of my size. However I usually am able to find my size online but it is frustrating to not be able to try it on in the stores when they are out.
Tyra H.
Hays, KS
How is the quality of the items?
itsmyting y.
How is the quality of rheir products?
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
Is there top shop in the U.S.
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}
Is topshop your favorite euro brand?
Jessica W.
Tukwila, WA
What is the quality of TopShop cosmetics?