BY TOPSHOP

• Do you find this expensive?5 Answers
  • Topshop or Forever 21?...4 Answers
  • Where do I find this store. I am in Washington State, and never s...1 Answers
Topshop
  • "They always have tons of cute things and their clothes are really good quality- it is pretty pricey though so its rare for me to ever buy things there, but I like that its fashion forward, and that they also have basics, its a very versatile store. " in 14 reviews
  • "top shop is known for their quality but is quite expensive for same designs and style that is sold at forever 21 or HM for cheaper price. " in 11 reviews
  • "Their clothes are so unique and high quality, their shipping/returns policy is great, only thing is their sizing is weird bc its a London brand that runs a bit smaller." in 8 reviews
  • "TopShop is a bit pricey so I try to find a few things I like then go to Forever 21 and look for the exact/similar thing." in 7 reviews
  • "Nevertheless, everything is very expensive and I believe that it is because of the brand and not the quality or uniqueness." in 7 reviews
Megan A.
Las vegas, NV
Topshop items used to be way higher quality. Lately the styles seems close to on trend, but also like there’s always something wrong with the design, making items often rejects of fashion. Zara has started doing a way better job with cheaper price points. There’s no doubt Topshop has extremely over-priced poorly produced items. You can see the materials seemed to have worsened and the stitching often as well—yet the price still often $75+ when it’s barely a level above Forever21. Stick to their boutique items or real leather items. Even then, for that price you should support a young designer.
Wendy R.
Providence, RI
I think topshop is overpriced. I don't think their jeans have any business being as expensive as Levi's, because they won't last as long. (The mom&boyfriend jeans are an exception, because those are real denim and actually pretty good quality.) And in general, I don't feel like anything feels nice enough to be worth it. But if you get things on sale, the stuff is really beautiful. They know how to make flattering and trendy clothes that look good, just don't expect to wear them forever.
Danice V.
Oxnard, CA
I literally love Topshop, if there was one store you had to shop at for the rest of your life it would be this one! Though I have to hope I would have an endless amount to shop with as well. They have some great looks that can end up on the higher end piece point. They are on trend and edgy. You can find a prom dress there, ivy park and Jeffrey Campbell style shoes!!
Melanie L.
Seattle, WA
Topshop is my favorite go-to for most clothing.  I can always find something that suits my style in any category, but most of all, I only buy denim from Topshop.  I am tall (about 6 feet) and most of my height is in my legs, so it's very hard to find a good selection of jeans that are long enough, but Topshop always has great styles and colors available to the long-legged girls out there.  I also love the free shipping and returns.  They don't have a store near me, aside from a limited selection at Nordstrom, so I almost always buy from the website and am never stressed about the costs involved or the hassle of having to return things that didn't work.
Lillia D.
This is another store I love to shop on the European side! The fashion forward clothing always adds a fun flare to my wardrobe. However, even in the American side it is a bit pricey for flash fashion clothes and on occasion the quality is not the greatest. But, the clothes they have are always so beautiful and fun!!!
Char 🌑.
I absolutely love the brand. Ever since the store came to Chicago years ago I find myself always going in in shopping when I’m downtown. Even though I love the clothes I also like their jewelry. It last quite awhile as they don’t turn colors as other brands do. Also, I like how they give a discount to students.
riley m.
Atlanta, GA
this is a nice store, but some of their items are too expensive for what they are. there is definitely room for improvement in the quality of their products because they can fray and fade in color. i will shop here again for sure but i am not going to buy something that is expensive for a bad quality product.
brooke a.
San Francisco, CA
Topshop is my go-to brand for trendy, seasonal pieces. But, I’ve also found some classic items that have become staples over multiple years. Their shoes are super comfy, I have a great pair of black booties from here. They’re also my absolute favorite jean brand, I wear their Joni jeans almost every day.
Sophia M.
Topshop is one of my favorite stores. Even though it can get really expensive, it’s worth the quality in my opinion. Topshop jeans are one of my favorites and they actually fit my petite body. I don’t have a Topshop where I live but when I do travel somewhere where they do have Topshop I have to go in.
Ambrosia C.
Portland, OR
Topshop is one of my favorite places to shop. The designs are playful and trendy, and made for the girl who wants to take a slight fashion risk. The price point is a bit higher, so I don't like to get too risky, but rather pick items I know I'll want to wear for more than just that season.
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS
How is the quality of the items?
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
Is there top shop in the U.S.
How is the quality of rheir products?
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}
Is topshop your favorite euro brand?
Jessica W.
Tukwila, WA
What is the quality of TopShop cosmetics?