BY TOPSHOP

• Where do I find this store. I am in Washington State, and never s...1 Answers
  • Topshop or Forever 21?...3 Answers
  • Best thing you've bought here?4 Answers
Topshop
  • "They always have tons of cute things and their clothes are really good quality- it is pretty pricey though so its rare for me to ever buy things there, but I like that its fashion forward, and that they also have basics, its a very versatile store. " in 14 reviews
  • "top shop is known for their quality but is quite expensive for same designs and style that is sold at forever 21 or HM for cheaper price. " in 11 reviews
  • "Their clothes are so unique and high quality, their shipping/returns policy is great, only thing is their sizing is weird bc its a London brand that runs a bit smaller." in 8 reviews
  • "Topshop is one of my favourite shops, although some things may be a little pricey, the quality is amazing, and they have a very wide range of products, from the hottest trends to quirky outfits, and they also have a makeup section which is also of very high quality, what more could you want?" in 7 reviews
  • "TopShop is a bit pricey so I try to find a few things I like then go to Forever 21 and look for the exact/similar thing." in 7 reviews
Melanie L.
Seattle, WA
Topshop is my favorite go-to for most clothing.  I can always find something that suits my style in any category, but most of all, I only buy denim from Topshop.  I am tall (about 6 feet) and most of my height is in my legs, so it's very hard to find a good selection of jeans that are long enough, but Topshop always has great styles and colors available to the long-legged girls out there.  I also love the free shipping and returns.  They don't have a store near me, aside from a limited selection at Nordstrom, so I almost always buy from the website and am never stressed about the costs involved or the hassle of having to return things that didn't work.
Ambrosia C.
Portland, OR
Topshop is one of my favorite places to shop. The designs are playful and trendy, and made for the girl who wants to take a slight fashion risk. The price point is a bit higher, so I don't like to get too risky, but rather pick items I know I'll want to wear for more than just that season.
Jerrod L.
Carson
Topshop is a great store to shop designer-looking clothing for a very affordable price! High end clothing prices can be bought here at a price that won't break the bank! I recommend everyone of all ages to shop here! Everything in the store is fashion forward! I buy most of my clothes from here because I'm a fashionable person myself I would have to say! They also have great customer service! Another thing, don't forget to bring your student ID because there is a 10% discount applied at checkout! You also need to checkout their website if you are unable to visit any of their locations!
Unique L.
Richton park, IL
Although Topshop does have many pieces that are a little expensive I still love shopping there because the quality is undeniable. I love topshop's accessories because it doesn't seem like the average thing at that is sold at many of the other stores. Topshop has a wide variety of the InStyle fashion and I know that I'll be able to keep it for the next season. Not everything I talk drop is expensive a lot of the items are also fordable and I find myself picking and choosing ones that I know will be statement pieces in my wardrobe. It's one of my favorite places to shop.
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love pretty much everything on TOPSHOP! The style is great and the quality is unbeatable. Its pretty pricey but I love how you can find anything from lingerie to jeans on this site. There's some really cool and eclectic pieces on the site that I wish I as able to afford!  TopshopTopshop Embroidered Velvet Scrunchie, Size One Size - BlackTopshop Feather Charm Hair Wrap, Size One Size - MetallicTopshop Embellished Velvet Headband, Size One Size - Purple
Michael L.
Yucaipa , CA
I love Topshop! For me personally, they're a bit expensive so I shop in the sale section which always has such rad items! Their clothes are really well made, and the store in general is just awesome and clean and makes you enjoy shopping there a lot! They have such awesome items and the style and vibe they have there is just sick and super rad! I have turned loads of my friends onto Topmen because they have dapper style, edgy, cool, preppy, and everything in between that you can imagine :)
Morgan P.
I use to live in London, and I basically lived at Topshop. The clothes are edgy and affordable. You can always count on them having the very latest trends. Online shopping is easy, and the stores are a fashionista's dream. You can find clothes to bum around in or to wear to a red carpet event. I feel that the clothes tend to run a bit small, but it could just be particular items. The men's clothes are great as well. I'll be a customer for life!!
Lizbeth M.
I have never actually been to topshop however in AZ There is a store by the name of last chance that does sell topshop amoung other great brands. Through topshop i have purchaed comfy shirts,jeans, and dresses. Ultimately great quality, very chic, not sure about price but at this store they go for a lot less because these are products people returned to nordstorm and can no longer be sold. Some with no defect and others with a non functioning zipper etc.
Manisha D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have never been disappointed with topshop products. They make me feel luxurious and soft. Many clothing that look good often seem to be over bearing but top shop always allows me to be comfortable and always in style. I especially love their shoe collections that are fun and eye catching. Another favorite of mine are the cute neck sweaters that are comfy and soft and perfectly warning for someone like me who gets cold easily.
Nai's V.
Snellville, GA
I purchased a "Females of the Future" t-shirt earlier in the year and it was pretty affordable in my opinion. I originally purchased the shirt because I love the message but I've grown to love the fabric of the shirt. I highly recommend shopping with Topshop because they do carry trendy yet affordable pieces.
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS
How is the quality of the items?
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
Is there top shop in the U.S.
How is the quality of rheir products?
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}
Is topshop your favorite euro brand?
Jessica W.
Seattle, WA
What is the quality of TopShop cosmetics?