Topshop

by Topshop

Would you rate the quality as the same as others?
How true to size do their dresses and rompers run in American sizes? I found a dress on Nordstrom Rack but there are no size reviews.
How is the return policy?
Start your review of Topshop!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They always have tons of cute things and their clothes are really good quality- it is pretty pricey though so its rare for me to ever buy things there, but I like that its fashion forward, and that they also have basics, its a very versatile store. in reviews
top shop is known for their quality but is quite expensive for same designs and style that is sold at forever 21 or HM for cheaper price. in reviews
Their clothes are so unique and high quality, their shipping/returns policy is great, only thing is their sizing is weird bc its a London brand that runs a bit smaller.in reviews
They have really cute things, but they are getting pricey especially with alot of Celeberities sporting topshop these days like Beyonce.....Who wouldn't to wake up like her through :)in reviews
Nevertheless, everything is very expensive and I believe that it is because of the brand and not the quality or uniqueness.in reviews
Brittany G.
Denver, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love topshop! Quality is important and I feel the quality is there! I highly recommend this brand! Super trendy! Can be a bit pricey but, I think, the clothing is worth it! Will definitely continue to purchase ♥️
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Topshop uploaded by Cindy L.
I become a fan of this brand and the best it’s almost always in sale at Nordstrom ! Beautiful, trendy , quality and good price !
gwynne W.
Richmond
Topshop really needs to expand their sizes. Their sizes run super small. Also I can not justify paying soooo much for a plain top. They have some cute clothes but I just cannot justify paying so much for plain clothes that are too small.
Ixchel A.
Love topshop!!! Everything I've bought has not disappointed. My favorite store is in the village and it's my go to for retail therapy
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
Topshop uploaded by Ariel M.
I love topshop! I was SO happy when Nordstrom’s started carrying them a couple years ago. Still praying they’ll begin to open more stores in the US! I just got amazing high waisted shorts the other day from them. They were 60$ which wasn’t terrible but a little more than I would have liked to spend, but I had to get them they were perfect! Photo-
Danice V.
Las Vegas, NV
I literally love Topshop, if there was one store you had to shop at for the rest of your life it would be this one! Though I have to hope I would have an endless amount to shop with as well. They have some great looks that can end up on the higher end piece point. They are on trend and edgy. You can find a prom dress there, ivy park and Jeffrey Campbell style shoes!!
Rachel V.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Great place! Cool, trendy and has a wonderful assortment of both pricey and affordable clothing! The sales associates are very helpful! Huge selection but can get a little too pricey but I would definitely recommend checking it out because they often have a great clearance rack!
Lexi W.
Covington , GA
Topshop uploaded by Lexi W.
Topshop never disappoints! Just went to their buy one get one free sale last week and got sooooo much stuff for so cheap! I always walk in here finding pieces I can't wait to snag and bring home. It's a bit pricey outside of sale though!
Gabi I.
TopShop jeans are my go-to! I probably own at least five pairs. They fit perfectly and I love the selection for tall or petite sizes.
Yanidh L.
Yucaipa
A great store with affordable prices. The clothes are in great condition with great fabric and nothing seems cheap
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah C.
il y a 3 ans
I absolutely love Topshop denim. What are your favourite products from Topshop?
Ariana M. il y a 3 ans
The top shop denim jackets with a Sherpa collar, the topshop denim skirts in black navy and white are also gorgeous. I prefer the skirts and jackets to the jeans as I prefer my jeans from river island and the High rise and pockets don’t fit me for some reason xx