BY TOPS #76 in Notebooks

Economical pads provide an excellent place to record anything you find noteworthy. Easy-tear letr-trim perforations ensure that individual sheets separate neatly. Sturdy chipboard backing provides a good writing surface. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Easley, SC
I love using these pads to write down things to do/remember or to doodle when I'm procrastinating a paper. I like having something to write on that's not a notebook but also not a post-it. It is a much better alternative to writing things down on loose leaf because then you run the risk of losing that one piece of paper. With this, it's much neater and easier to keep track of.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This product helps when needing to not down some quick notes. I would suggest putting it inside a carrier to make it easier to carry around. No downsides in my opinion. This is easy to use and is just right for students or anybody!
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I am a compulsive list maker, and legal pads are my favorite things to make list on. I always keep one around the house so when I need to make a grocery list or something I can jot it down.
Katlyn P.
Katlyn P.
Tucson, AZ
A necessity to always have! I love them for everything from grocery lists to school notes. I use them then recycle them after I use them. Easy for me and good for them environment
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
This is great for the many lists I make for what I need to get done...The pages are thin enough to rip out and toss away, too.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ
When you need a little more room to write stuff down and need a hard back,these are wonderful instead of a notebook. Easy tear out pages.
Aamina K.
Aamina K.
Munster, IN
These pads are so affordable and they're great for so many uses! They're really good to organize schoolwork, take notes, and make lists. Highly recommend.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Classic. Easy to keep all the notes together, no need to worry about the spirals on the notebook coming unraveled. Easy to tear a page out
Aubree B.
Aubree B.
Clemson, SC
These are ok for taking quick notes , but not good for organization. Unless you plan on typing up what you have written on these papers, i would suggest a binder and loose leaf notebook paper.
Iliana B.
Iliana B.
As a classic writer's tool, this product will never fail you when you have lecture notes to take down or just jot down your personal ideas. This product is easy to use and easy to slip into your bookbag or purse when you are on the go to class. i will recommend it to anyone