BY TOPS #43 in Notebooks

Economical pads provide an excellent place to record anything you find noteworthy. Easy-tear letr-trim perforations ensure that individual sheets separate neatly. Sturdy chipboard backing provides a good writing surface. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "great product love the quality of this paper and the size not to big r small ." in 1 review
  • "I like using these to take notes on instead of using a notebook." in 1 review
Jennie N.
These are great travel friendly notepads! I use them for work and class, as they fit in my purse and backpack and are very lightweight. Size is what makes them so amazing, and they do not take a hit on your wallet.
Bernadette T.
I loved using these legal pads. They come in handy for notes, writing your thoughts, or whatever. I just wish they made them with more sheets.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I like these pads however I don't like canary ones. But they're great! I only wish they had more pages in them
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Perfect for draft paper when your writing a paper you need to outline what your going to write i use this because i can scribble and mark it all up even good for scratch paper during math test.
Marta G.
I like using these to take notes on instead of using a notebook. I like that the lines are wide enough that my writing won't look clumped together so it makes me notes easier to read.
Katie S.
The yellow legal pads are my favorite because they are better for your eyes than looking directly at white paper! I try to buy these whenever I can.
Karen R.
Perfect way to take never ending notes lol! Keeps all your notes in one place instead of trying to find separate sheets!
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love this product . I have some right now. I love to have them near phones or computers to quickly to write stuff down when I need it.
Alyssa O.
Bloomington, IN
It is exactly what it says it is, a yellow legal pad with perforated paper. Does its job well.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
I use this to write my to-do list. I love just having it around. It's super light weight.