BY TOPS #43 in Notebooks

Economical pads provide an excellent place to record anything you find noteworthy. Easy-tear letr-trim perforations ensure that individual sheets separate neatly. Sturdy chipboard backing provides a good writing surface. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. see more...

TOPS The Legal Perforated Pads - Yellow (50 Sheets Per Pad)
  • "great product love the quality of this paper and the size not to big r small ." in 1 review
  • "I like using these to take notes on instead of using a notebook." in 1 review
Jennie N.
Jennie N.
These are great travel friendly notepads! I use them for work and class, as they fit in my purse and backpack and are very lightweight. Size is what makes them so amazing, and they do not take a hit on your wallet.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
I loved using these legal pads. They come in handy for notes, writing your thoughts, or whatever. I just wish they made them with more sheets.
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I like these pads however I don't like canary ones. But they're great! I only wish they had more pages in them
Bernadette B.
Bernadette B.
They work perfectly for what they are! Love these bad boys, carry them with me to class everyday. They rock!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
I use this to write my to-do list. I love just having it around. It's super light weight.
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I like this yellow paper my grandma and grandpa us this a lot to write notes on it a lot
Katie S.
Katie S.
The yellow legal pads are my favorite because they are better for your eyes than looking directly at white paper! I try to buy these whenever I can.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Bloomington, IN
It is exactly what it says it is, a yellow legal pad with perforated paper. Does its job well.
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Great product love the quality of this paper and the size not to big r small .
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
I use these for notes and letters! If i need them any fancier, I can just doodle on them :-)