BY TOPS #43 in Notebooks

Economical pads provide an excellent place to record anything you find noteworthy. Easy-tear letr-trim perforations ensure that individual sheets separate neatly. Sturdy chipboard backing provides a good writing surface. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I like using these to take notes on instead of using a notebook." in 1 review
  • "great product love the quality of this paper and the size not to big r small ." in 1 review
Jennie N.
These are great travel friendly notepads! I use them for work and class, as they fit in my purse and backpack and are very lightweight. Size is what makes them so amazing, and they do not take a hit on your wallet.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Absolutely have to have my legal pads.They keep me organized.I have them all over the place.I am so forgetful I have to jot things down,I keep one in the kitchen for grocery lists,one on my desk and a small one at my bedside table.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Perfect for draft paper when your writing a paper you need to outline what your going to write i use this because i can scribble and mark it all up even good for scratch paper during math test.
Marta G.
I like using these to take notes on instead of using a notebook. I like that the lines are wide enough that my writing won't look clumped together so it makes me notes easier to read.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
TOPS The Legal Perforated Pads - Yellow are great for meetings and having to take notes. The paper is great quality and both pen and pencils work great!
Katie S.
The yellow legal pads are my favorite because they are better for your eyes than looking directly at white paper! I try to buy these whenever I can.
Bernadette T.
I loved using these legal pads. They come in handy for notes, writing your thoughts, or whatever. I just wish they made them with more sheets.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love this product . I have some right now. I love to have them near phones or computers to quickly to write stuff down when I need it.
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
I like to write on these for my to-do list, groceries and things that i need. great way to stay /keep yourself organized .
Karen R.
Perfect way to take never ending notes lol! Keeps all your notes in one place instead of trying to find separate sheets!