BY TOPS

Extra-heavy chipboard back. Pastel-colored sheets. Letr-trim perforation. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sammei J.
Washington, DC
Love these! I always keep at least one in my bag or purse to pull out and take quick notes on. Perfect for classes and interviews and great for anyone to use. Love that I can reorganize my notes later in a binder if necessary, too.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I like using these for study notes. they are easy to look through and to cary along.
Cathy S.
Laurens, IA
Love using these in the office. And use them all the time .always have them around. I get them when they are sell.
Lili H.
I ike this a lot,the color and amount of pages is simply great. Follow me #college
Evangelina P.
I love these writing pads I always use them at work and I am in book you can never have enough writing pads to keep down your notes
Lindsay M.
I'm in both high school and college right now and these are the most useful writing areas ever. It's effective of course like any paper would be but this specifically helps me keep up with everything. Keep it all together
Lacey P.
Chesapeake, VA
These are nice to have around, sometimes i just feel more productive when I'm writing notes on yellow paper instead of white.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
Writing pads are a MUST have in college, such as taking notes. Prism is my favorite because of the way the pages tear off so smoothly without being jagged.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Must have note pads for class. Great for not only note taking, but also making to do list. So many uses for a handy note pad.
Cathy S.
Laurens, IA
Does anyone else like using these?
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
What do you use these for? Are they sticky like post it notes?