BY TOPS BUSINESS FORMS #27 in Paper & Card Stock

A pink as true as true love. 818-759-2400 see more...

Maria S.
Victorville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to work at the place where they get packaged and I got to see all these beautiful colors and let me just say that this is one of the best nail polishes I've used the color is rich and cute and girly.Ive gone through two bottles of it!!!
Priscilla R.
The huge problem I've had with biting my nails because of anxiety has only had one solution in the last month; to paint them as pretty as possible so I won't touch them and let them grow! I have been collecting and using nail polishes from many different brands and so far this brand has surprised me the most pleasantly of all!
The variety of colors is amazing and their quality too!
Britney J.
I loved the colors, but it comes off very fast. Every time I added more coats of this polish. It started looking very thin on my nails. It didn't really cover up my whole nail. I think its great for the tips of your nails, but not for the whole nail.
Leann K.
This is my absolute favorite nail polish color. It is perfect for fall and winter, and it still works for spring and summer. This color is the perfect nude and I can't wear it enough! It also lasts for a while, especially with a proper top coat!
Emily L.
I happen to really like the nude color. It's not for everyone, but it's great for the interview season when I want to wear something on my nails but don't want to be too gaudy. My mom says it looks like an "old woman's nail color" haha.
Taylor L.
Spring, TX
Good product, just not a very pretty color in my opinion. If you like nude colors, I definitely recommend this product. I don't like the fact that it takes two coats to really get the color to be there.
Estella
Newport News
It's comes out a beautiful shade of pink. It's very natural. Perfect for the job I have. I've gotten many compliments from wearing it. One of the best colors they have.
Weronika P.
Opi is a great brand, and it has the best nail polishes. This color is great for a neutral look for any season
Alannah S.
Adrian, MI
Love the opi brand. Very high quality nail polish. I use this brand all the time and I love the colors, they are so pretty.
Destiny C.
Panorama City, CA
It's honestly a really nice color . Looks great in the sun too . It's not this bright ass color , so it's really great