TOPS 8-1/2

TOPS 8-1/2" x 11" Glue Top Legal Ruled Pads - Canary (50 Sheets/Dozen)

BY TOPS #99 in Notebooks

Tops 8-1/2" x 11" glue top legal ruled pads - canary (50 sheets/dozen) see more...

TOPS 8-1/2
TOPS 8-1/2" x 11" Glue Top Legal Ruled Pads - Canary (50 Sheets/Dozen)
Buy on Kmart
Caitlin F.
Winston Salem, NC
Great for lists, but I kind of hate it when one of the pages accidentally rips off and then you're in trouble, you know what I mean? Otherwise it's a pad of paper, what else can you ask for?
Natalie A.
Studies have shown that writing on yellow pads with red ink actually improve what you retain while you're studying, so switch over to this if you're in school and want to improve your studying habits! I used to love writing on yellow pads just because they're different from regular white pads. I also like that since it doesn't have binding, you can actually write on the entire page and not have to skip to the middle of a line to start writing. Really efficient.
Yasmine G.
For note taking I would rather use these instead of a regular notebook because I can simply rip the page off and place it wherever I want. Also, the yellow color for some reason does not make me sleepy when I am going over my notes and I like the way highlighters look on it.
Azalia R.
These are great for note taking, it comes off the backing really easily, the only con is that the paper is a little bit lighter than the regular paper. I carry it around school and work and it has held pretty nicely. I would recommend.