TOPS 8-1/2

TOPS 8-1/2" x 11" Glue Top Legal Ruled Pads - Canary (50 Sheets/Dozen)

BY TOPS #100 in Notebooks

Tops 8-1/2" x 11" glue top legal ruled pads - canary (50 sheets/dozen) see more...

TOPS 8-1/2
TOPS 8-1/2" x 11" Glue Top Legal Ruled Pads - Canary (50 Sheets/Dozen)
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I really, really like this product for taking arduous notes for a class. I'm in grad school right now and even though it's all online, I like to be able to take notes by hand. It helps me retain the information better. This paper allows me to write on both sides without bleeding through and the top keeps the pages relatively secure when I flip to the next page.
Natalie A.
Studies have shown that writing on yellow pads with red ink actually improve what you retain while you're studying, so switch over to this if you're in school and want to improve your studying habits! I used to love writing on yellow pads just because they're different from regular white pads. I also like that since it doesn't have binding, you can actually write on the entire page and not have to skip to the middle of a line to start writing. Really efficient.
Yasmine G.
For note taking I would rather use these instead of a regular notebook because I can simply rip the page off and place it wherever I want. Also, the yellow color for some reason does not make me sleepy when I am going over my notes and I like the way highlighters look on it.
Azalia R.
These are great for note taking, it comes off the backing really easily, the only con is that the paper is a little bit lighter than the regular paper. I carry it around school and work and it has held pretty nicely. I would recommend.
Bonnie K.
Indiana, PA
I prefer writing in class with notebooks that can be flipped over and not having to flip the page up. These are excellent for writing notes to give to someone. These are very affordable for the average college student. I would recommend these to other collegiettes
Caitlin F.
Winston Salem, NC
Great for lists, but I kind of hate it when one of the pages accidentally rips off and then you're in trouble, you know what I mean? Otherwise it's a pad of paper, what else can you ask for?
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
These are always a great option for taking notes. I prefer a spiral bound as it is easier to flip between pages and they often come with a perforated edge to rip out. There are a great option though.
Quinn R.
These pads are great for just about anything. I have them laying around every where. I like the fact they are yellow and helps bring out the things you write better.
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Not the best for class note taking but I love these for making lists or taking notes for myself. The paper is suited for writing and ripping out as you go.
Olivia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
I have a few of the notepads and i always use them to make list, for homework etc. they are really useful and good to always have one around.