BY TOPRICIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This homeopathic medicine is manufactured in the united states at the highest quality standards. Homeopathic medicines are safe, gentle and help the body heal. Safe for adults, the elderly, diabetics, pregnant and nursing women, and children (children... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Nora M.
I love Topricin! This stuff is amazing.
I underwent ankle reconstruction a few months ago & now that I have finally progressed out of the cast and walking boot, I’m working hard in physical therapy. Only problem is now my ankle is KILLING ME.
I did not want to start taking any new medications for the pain, but my ankle was hurting to the point that it was hindering my progress in physical therapy, so I asked my Doctor for advice and he recommended trying an over-the-counter topical pain relief cream. My Dr knows my pharmacist, so he gave the pharmacist crate blanche about which product to choose & he recommended Topricin.
To be honest, if left to my own devices, I probably would never have tried this product in a million years… but I was desperate. I figured “something relief is better than no relief” and I tried it… & OMG. Wow. Just wow.
Their packaging is very plain, bordering on dull and stodgy. It’s certainly not a household name— I’d never heard of this brand before. They don’t have any celebrity spokespersons hawking their product on tv or flashy ad campaigns in the Sunday newspaper… but don’t be fooled.
This stuff is gold. It works great on neuropathic pain. It’s homeopathic but it gets the job done. It doesn’t have a heating or cooling effect. It goes on just like lotion. You apply every 4 hours as needed.
It’s unscented, so there’s no telltale medicinal odor. It works beautifully to ease neuropathic pain, yet Topricin doesn’t make the affected area feel numb or “asleep” like products containing lidocaine or other OTC topical anesthetics do.
It’s not as widely known so the best place to get it would be a “mom & pop” pharmacy or medical supply shop & of course, it’s always available on Amazon. I ordered a second tube of Topricin from Amazon & it was delivered to my doorstep within 24 hours.