Add a Photo

By TOPRICIN
#1572 in Facial Cleansers
Topricin my pain away fibro cream, 6 ounce-1 each. Fibro cream is a soothing combination of natural biomedicines that rapidly relieve pain, while helping the body to heal the damage that is causing pain.
Photo (1)
Misty J.
Misty J.

This product was one that i picked up while on the hunt for pain patches . I have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus  (Lupus ) and so i suffer daily with intense pain . I saw that it helps for fibromyalgia and Neuropathy which i suffer with in my right leg  so i picked it up to try and i am so happy i did . This helps to relieve my pain in my leg feet and fingers, it is a Homeopathic and contains , antiseptic, astringent, anti-microbial which are used for healing, stimulating circulation and so much more . I have picked up my magic bottle at CVS and have repurchased and stocked up on this item . The formula is not sticky, greasy or has a strong smell which makes it perfect for me . If you suffer from any chronic illness try it and you can thank me later.
Natalia S.
Natalia S.

Whenever I get extracare points or Walgreens points, I use them to buy this. I don't know exactly HOW it works but it does help with overactive nerve pain associated with my fibromyalgia. It's usually $15.00
Aury R.
Aury R.
Morovis , Puerto Rico

I want to know how it works. Its really usefull for people who suffer fribromyalgia?