Topricin MyPainaway FIBRO Cream uploaded by Mary C.Topricin MyPainaway FIBRO Cream uploaded by Amanda B.

BY TOPRICIN

Topricin my pain away fibro cream, 6 ounce-1 each. Fibro cream is a soothing combination of natural biomedicines that rapidly relieve pain, while helping the body to heal the damage that is causing pain. see more...

Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This product was one that i picked up while on the hunt for pain patches . I have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus  (Lupus ) and so i suffer daily with intense pain . I saw that it helps for fibromyalgia and Neuropathy which i suffer with in my right leg  so i picked it up to try and i am so happy i did . This helps to relieve my pain in my leg feet and fingers, it is a Homeopathic and contains , antiseptic, astringent, anti-microbial which are used for healing, stimulating circulation and so much more . I have picked up my magic bottle at CVS and have repurchased and stocked up on this item . The formula is not sticky, greasy or has a strong smell which makes it perfect for me . If you suffer from any chronic illness try it and you can thank me later.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I have been trying a lot of different cremes and patches over the past 6 months. Most of them dont work deep enough to get rid of my pain. MyPainAway FIBRO Cream is the best thing I've found for my fibromyalgia so far. I massage it into my skin wherever I'm having pain and I can feel it taking effect very quickly. I also love that it doesn't have a scent.
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
Whenever I get extracare points or Walgreens points, I use them to buy this. I don't know exactly HOW it works but it does help with overactive nerve pain associated with my fibromyalgia. It's usually $15.00
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I have fibro and this cream helps a lot. This works really well at night when I am trying to sleep and the pain is very intense.
Aury R.
Aury R.
Morovis , Puerto Rico
I want to know how it works. Its really usefull for people who suffer fribromyalgia?