Topricin Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief Cream uploaded by Nora M.

BY TOPRICIN

Effective to treat pains in joints and back. Effective for arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, lower back pain, repetitive motion, and trauma/sports injuries. . see more...

Nora M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Tube more...
Best pain relief cream I’ve ever used. Don’t let the plain, unassuming packaging or the word “homeopathic” fool you, this stuff really works & it works well.
#Topricin helps neuropathic pain without making the area feel dull, numb or “asleep”.
The effects are almost immediate and the results last for hours. Does not have any irritating additives that make the area feel hot or cold. There’s no telltale medicinal odor like other pain relief creams, either. It just treats the pain and that’s it.
It was originally recommended to me by a pharmacist at a small local pharmacy. Only drawback I’ve found (if you can even call this one) is that Topricin seems to be unavailable at big supermarkets and national drugstore chains. I’d buy it no matter what it costs, but happily, it only costs about $12 – $15 for a 2.0 ounce tube.
So I whenever I’m at that pharmacy, I make sure I remember to buy more, or if it’s sold out there, I just order more, using my Amazon Prime account & within 2 days it’s shipped free.
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been recommending this product to clients for years! Great for muscle pain, spasms, tendonitis, carpal tunnel--really any kind of pain you can think of. It is homeopathic too so you really can't beat it! Will continue to use for years to come!
Cheyenne G.
Even thought this isn't very easy to find at drugstores it is definitely worth the trip to the vitamin store or looking it up online. It works wonders on sore muscles and I hate being without it. It doesn't really have a smell which is great because you can put it on the morning and you won't smell like it for the rest of the day, you don't even feel it you just know it works.
Marcia S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Tube more...
I have arthritis from a car accident in my hip and neck. This has GREATLY reduced my pain without having to take an anti inflammatory.
Reeva S.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good product. Didn't really like the smell, but it helped my sore muscles after playing soccer.