BeautyTopricin
3-Oz Fibro Cream

Topricin 3-Oz. Fibro Cream

by Topricin

Help to soothe the pains associated with fibromyalgia and neuropathy with this pain relief cream. A 3 oz. Ingredients: aesculus hippocastanum, arnica montana, belladonna, crotalus horridus, echinacea, graphites, heloderma, lachesis mutus, naja tripudian, rhus toxicodendron, ruta graveolens, captex, carbopol ultrez, cetyl alcohol, dowicil, glycerine, hydrokote, isopropyl myristate emollient, lipomulse, purified water, sodium hydroxide and steareth-21 Imported

Has anyone had any luck with this product? I have fibro and am willing to try anything to help alleviate pain.
Start your review of Topricin 3-Oz. Fibro Cream!
Ariel A.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Rite Aid
After finding out that I have fibromyalgia, pain pills barely cut it, and my drs office will only send me 10 pain pills a month so I had to find a new way to help the pain. My mom found this for me and it was SO HELPFUL for my bad days. Now, I put it on all of my joints when I get up and in the evening.
Kara C.
Topricin Fibro Cream is really great and healing inflammation. It goes on thin, and absorbs easily into the skin. Just rub into affected areas and let it works it’s magic! I really like using right before bedtime so my body can rest and fully absorb everything! Has definitely helped my fibromyalgia symptoms!