BY TOPPS

Ring pop box 26 ct see more...

susnezra w.
Fun to enjoy and a great treat for little kids and even adults (if you want it to be) haha i used to tutor little children and a little goes a longggg way for children, i used to give them a sweet treat if they did well on their homework or quizzes and they would absolutely love it!
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
I use to eat these at the concession stand at out local pool. As a kid these were great when your skin was wet (from the pool) or a little dirty (from playing) because you don't really touch the candy- just the plastic ring. I think blue was my favorite :)
Kaitlynn L.
I've always loved Ring Pop's! My kids love them too! They last forever and the flavor lasts just as long! They tend to get messier than a normal lollipop but it's worth it to me! Price is great as well!
Kaitlyn R.
I loved these growing up and told my husband I wanted to be proposed to with one- I thought it would be fun and silly like us. I still have the ring pop he proposed with. I can't wait to buy ones to share with my daughter to be blinged out candy wise
Karen M.
I LOVE these! The taste is amazing and just the different colors they have is pretty sweet. I remember as a kid whenever I would go get groceries with my parents this was one of the few things I would always get.
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
Had these as a kid, as an impulse by whenever we'd be ready to check out. They were pretty good as a child but I don't know how I'd feel about them now.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
It's been so long since I have seen you wanna leave me but my cousin didn't bring home one for valentines day and it was so good it was cherry flavored
Aimee B.
Seeing these always brings back nostalgia feelings of my childhood. These will forever be a beloved candy of mine and I love all of the flavors.
Kaitlyn V.
You truly can't go wrong with ring pops. Regardless of what your age, this will always be tasty (and are much more convenient than a lollipop).
Emily R.
Hamden, CT
These are awesome! Brings me back to my childhood... only thing id change is the ring size, then again, they're made for children lol silly me!
Samantha T.
What's your favorite ring pop.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
Whats your favorite flavor?
Victoria B.
What do you think is the weirdest/worst flavor?