BY TOPPS

Ring pop box 26 ct see more...

Emily R.
Naugatuck, CT
These are awesome! Brings me back to my childhood... only thing id change is the ring size, then again, they're made for children lol silly me!
Casey H.
These are a fun treat, especially for children. Even though they get a little messy, they are long lasting with great flavor.
Victoria B.
Perfect lolly-pop! You can enjoy a lolly-pop and still do other things. Not to mention what girl wouldn't want a big rock on her finger
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
I love these i had a lot of them when i was growing up but u never really grow out of that still think that its neat.
Kaitlyn R.
I loved these growing up and told my husband I wanted to be proposed to with one- I thought it would be fun and silly like us. I still have the ring pop he proposed with. I can't wait to buy ones to share with my daughter to be blinged out candy wise
McKayla H.
Who doesn't remember these? i hand them out every year on halloween and kids love them a keep a few for myself.
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
Had these as a kid, as an impulse by whenever we'd be ready to check out. They were pretty good as a child but I don't know how I'd feel about them now.
Anna S.
Plover, WI
Ring Pops are so much fun! They bring back so many memories from when I was younger!! Very delicious and long lasting!
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
These are such a fun kids candy. I loved wearing these as rings when I was little.
susnezra w.
Fun to enjoy and a great treat for little kids and even adults (if you want it to be) haha i used to tutor little children and a little goes a longggg way for children, i used to give them a sweet treat if they did well on their homework or quizzes and they would absolutely love it!
Samantha T.
What's your favorite ring pop.
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
Whats your favorite flavor?
Victoria B.
What do you think is the weirdest/worst flavor?