Topps Push Pop uploaded by Nicki B.

BY TOPPS

• Does anyone know of a way a child can eat these without g...5 Answers
  • Do they have exquisite flavor?5 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor Push Pop Fruit Frenzy Candy ...1 Answers
Nicki B.
Who says Push Pop candy is just for kids? I love these even now as an adult! I love that I can put the top on and take it wherever I go. Its hard to get the sucker pushed back down into the container sometimes. Wish there were more flavors like before when we had the 2 and 3 flavored ones.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ahhhh, these bring back some really great memories of when I was growing up. Push Pops were definitely one of my favorites as a kid. I used to Love all the different flavor variations. Now my kids get these for themselves from the corner store all the time.
Kaitlin B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite candy since the 90;s. My favorite flavor is the strawberry one. All you have to do is use your finger to push the bottom up. They are just very good and child safe.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember liking these a lot as a kid. Really fun to eat but they could become messy. I remember them being affordable and are widely available at different places.
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
I love these! I have one in my daughter's diaper bag as we speak! ha ha I love the blue raspberry flavor the best out of all of them, and the cherry is a close runner up! I let my daughter have these, which works out better than regular lollipops, since you can put the lid back on it when you are done. She is only 15 months old right now, and doesn't ever eat a whole entire lollipop (not even dum-dums!) so these are great for storing it for later without the hassel!
zirse a.
Fun way to eat candy in the 90's! My favorite flavor was the watermelon one. You use your finger to push the candy out .. kinda looks like a lightsabers ! But then you finger gets all icky. love the flavor love the color and my kids love them
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Push Pops they are so good and remind me of  my childhood! I still eat them every once in a while, they come in many flavors and they can be sticky in the inside where you push the pop up, but kids do not mind that! They are fun for kids and convenient since you can put the cap back on and put it in your pocket!
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I used to love these as a kid! Mainly it was cool cause it tasted like a jolly rancher or other hard candy, but it had a cool lid with a little clip to hang in my pockets. The only weird thing, is after you've been eating it for a long time it gets super sharp on the end, almost like it could puncture you! crazy!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the taste of these they taste really sweet and a bit sour too. I like the Cherry and Blueberry the most. I havent had one of these in years and years and actually dont see them often anymore. A Shame because they are really good and a fun little treat every once in awhile.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These scream to my 90s childhood memories. I don't honestly remember a flavor I didn't like. But what I do remember is getting incredibly sticky fingers from the push button and from holding it in general. As much as seeing these is reminiscent, I wouldn't snack on one today.
Erin G.
Does anyone remember when they had the ones that had 3 different flavors?
Do they have exquisite flavor?
Linda C.
Does anyone know of a way a child can eat these without getting their finger sticky?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Did you eat these when you were little?
Marihem L.
Dura demasiado tiempo son muy dulces son súper rico