Topps Company Topps Triple Power Push Pop Candy - 16 / Box uploaded by Paola S.

BY TOPPS COMPANY

Topps Triple Power Push Pop Candy - 16 / Box see more...

Topps Company Topps Triple Power Push Pop Candy - 16 / Box
  • "it had three different flavors to switch back and forth through." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor was the watermelon one." in 1 review
  • "It got the best candy flavors and it worth the price." in 1 review
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how the same flavor is in one pop grern apple always go down first because its my favourite I try not to eat it too much because its candy and it rots teeth but it is great candy.
Angel M.
All three of my favorite flavors in one tube... awesome... I haven’t had a push pop in a while but when I saw this I just had to get it and it’s just as good as I remember when I used to get the individual flavors
Nicole M.
These are good for picky kids who want every candy or change their mind a lot in what flavor they want. it had three different flavors to switch back and forth through. I enjoy them as well.
Diane N.
Huntington Beach, CA
Fun way to eat candy in the 90's! My favorite flavor was the watermelon one. You use your finger to push the candy out.. kinda looks like a lightsabers! But then you finger gets all icky.
Brianna M.
Good for indecisive children who cannot decide which flavor they want, also good for kids because it can be put away for later without too much hassle
Johana L.
Antioch, CA
Obsessed with this candy no matter how old I am I will always love theses the way the flavors are so good and the rapping calls the attention
luz r.
bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I lobed push pops when I was a kid. Now my son drives me crazy with them. I have all flavors but have to keep them away from him.
becky l.
These are great! I love all the flavors, especially the blue raspberry one. They can last a long time and are sweet treats!
Paola S.
Columbus, OH
There are three flavors, Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, and Strawberry. Watermelon has to be my favorite flavor.
Ashley M.
Goodyear, AZ
One of our favorite candies. Love that you get a variety of flavors with just one candy. And a low cost treat
becky l.
What's your favorite flavor?