Topps Company Topps Triple Power Push Pop Candy - 16 / Box uploaded by Paola S.

BY TOPPS COMPANY

Topps Triple Power Push Pop Candy - 16 / Box see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My favorite flavor was the watermelon one." in 1 review
  • "it had three different flavors to switch back and forth through." in 1 review
  • "It got the best candy flavors and it worth the price." in 1 review
Nicole M.
These are good for picky kids who want every candy or change their mind a lot in what flavor they want. it had three different flavors to switch back and forth through. I enjoy them as well.
Diane N.
Huntington Beach, CA
Fun way to eat candy in the 90's! My favorite flavor was the watermelon one. You use your finger to push the candy out.. kinda looks like a lightsabers! But then you finger gets all icky.
Brianna M.
Good for indecisive children who cannot decide which flavor they want, also good for kids because it can be put away for later without too much hassle
Johana L.
Antioch, CA
Obsessed with this candy no matter how old I am I will always love theses the way the flavors are so good and the rapping calls the attention
luz r.
bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I lobed push pops when I was a kid. Now my son drives me crazy with them. I have all flavors but have to keep them away from him.
becky l.
These are great! I love all the flavors, especially the blue raspberry one. They can last a long time and are sweet treats!
Ashley M.
Goodyear, AZ
One of our favorite candies. Love that you get a variety of flavors with just one candy. And a low cost treat
Paola S.
Columbus, OH
There are three flavors, Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, and Strawberry. Watermelon has to be my favorite flavor.
kiersten d.
Hamilton, OH
These remind me so much of my childhood. I can't ever find the triple ones now, but I loved them as a kid!
Kyra R.
Southampton, NY
These were the best because you got all the flavors but they were a lot of candy which is not the best
becky l.
What's your favorite flavor?