BY TOPPIK

Toppik Root Volumizing Spray enjoy the benefits of a dry shampoo plus, volume and lift at the root. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Iris M.
Tampa
mpra verificada
TOPPIX products seem to be the only products that truly help with fine, thin hair.
Be careful not to spray root volumizing spray on skin as it caused a rash for me.
Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
This is a great product to have in your hair arsenal. It gives a good amount of texture and volume at the root. I bought it on clearance not sure how much I paid. I was satisfied with the amount of volume I was able to achieve.
Ryan F.
Tulare
Let’s just say I’m bald to where it’s noticeable. I found this product after using the same brand but the shake and I love the spray better! Easier to place on!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This was an okay product. It's a little thick but it does it's job. It doesn't have any weird smell to it, pretty neutral overall. Would consider buying again
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
Kim B.
I tried this product recently, it is so helpful when trying to volumize thin hair. IT SEEMS TO REALLY MAKE HAIR THICKER AND FULLER!
Daniela Z.
Pereira,Risaralda
Muy bueno para dar volumen a mi cabello,es un muy buen producto me fascina cumple con lo que se supone