BY TOPPIK

Helps to Strengthen and Repair Hair Cleanses nourishes hair 2 Concentrated keratin proteins 3 Lightweight formula Toppik Hair Building Shampoo helps to strengthen and repair thin, thinning or damaged hair, giving it volume and fullness. The lightweight formula cleanses and nourishes the hair and scalp with concentrated Keratin proteins. see more...

Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Morgan C.
Belpre, OH
Love love love this! And no, not because I have thin hair. I'm 21 and have issues with oily hair. I had a stylist recommend this and its awesome. The only issue I had is it dried my scalp out for about the first week, then that effect went away.
Krystin D.
North Lima, OH
This shampoo was a miracle for my thinning, flat hair after pregnancy. Within a week or two, I noticed my hair to be thicker and fuller!
andrea q.
Medley, FL
What kind of skin can this product use