Toppik Hair Building Fibers, Medium Brown, .97 oz

Medium Brown Toppik Hair Building Fibers instantly give you the look of thicker, fuller hair. Made of natural, colored Keratin protein that is naturally statically charged, Toppik Fibers intertwine with your existing hair for a completely natural look. Toppik resists wind, rain and perspiration but removes easily with shampoo. Nine shades match virtually any hair color, hair type and ethnicity, for both women and men who have fine, thin or thinning hair. Hair Building Fibers, Medium Brown see more...

Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
A small amount last a long time. I buy the small ones and they last a few months. You dont use it everyday. It fills in sparse spots and lines when you have your hair up.sprinkle it in, wait a fee mins and you can adjust your hair and spray. Do not use after hair spray. It gets gross.
Ashley V.
Works surprisingly well! I have a couple of places where my hair is starting to thin, and I tried this on a whim. There is a small learning curve when you apply it. Buy it at Ulta for the best price. It targets all problem areas and looks natural. I buy this whenever I need it.
Rachel  K.
Decatur, GA
These products are AMAZING. They truly conceal and help hide any thin areas or bald spots. I personally use the dark brown or black shade to cover a scare on my head that doesn't grow hair. You'd never know. I've bought these time and time again. Get them at Ulta!
Nikki D.
This product does give you the appearance of fuller hair. I just didn't like the amount of hairspray needed to make it stay put and last. I do not wear a lot of hairspray so it felt uncomfortable to me.
Minder T.
Mi  esposo lo utiliza, y le ayuda bastante a rellenar las áreas donde no tiene abundante cabello, las fibras suelen salir un poco pegada,