BY TOPPIK

Medium Brown Toppik Hair Building Fibers instantly give you the look of thicker, fuller hair. Made of natural, colored Keratin protein that is naturally statically charged, Toppik Fibers intertwine with your existing hair for a completely natural look. Toppik resists wind, rain and perspiration but removes easily with shampoo. Nine shades match virtually any hair color, hair type and ethnicity, for both women and men who have fine, thin or thinning hair. Hair Building Fibers, Medium Brown see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
Yup...total lifesaver!! I started using this a couple of years ago when I dyed my blonde hair black. The blonde roots were such a contrast to the jet black hair and I didn't want to dye it too often so I started using Toppik. I've changed my hair color several times since then so I've used a few different Toppik colors. I'm kind of at an in between brown/blonde now so I mix 2 different colors. I LOVE this stuff! As someone who has super thin hair, it works wonders. It covers my scalp well...esp in between coloring. I recommend you splurge on the little pump. It makes a huge difference when applying! Def a must have!!
Sean Z.
Oradell
Great for thinning hair helps to fill in any thinner spots. Was kinda scared to use it and now I can't live without it, shake it in seal with a little hairspray-don't be afraid to swim or get it wet it just disappears it won't run. Kinda messy so apply over the bathtub.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I have fine, thin hair and I'm quite insecure about it. I'm worried people are constantly looking at me and just staring at my scalp. This product helped ease my insecurities a bit. You apply it, and you can no longer see your scalp. I'm obsessed with this stuff.
Leigh Ellen H.
Athens, AL
Two years ago I had a few places on my scalp where the hair fell out. I used this product to cover them and help blend them with my hair. It can be messy though so you have to be careful and make sure to set with hairspray.
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
This is seriously a miracle product. Due to health reasons I needed something to help conceal my scalp and this is a god send. I cannot leave my house without it. I have been using it for about 10 years.
Abu Dhabi L.
Al Barsha 1, Dubai
Very natural and the longest lasting product there is! The powder does tend to fly when you apply so I recommend buying the applicator with it.