BY TOPPIK

Medium Blonde Toppik Hair Building Fibers instantly give you the look of thicker, fuller hair. Made of natural, colored Keratin protein that is naturally statically charged, Toppik Fibers intertwine with your existing hair for a completely natural look. Toppik resists wind, rain and perspiration but removes easily with shampoo. Nine shades match virtually any hair color, hair type and ethnicity, for both women and men who have fine, thin or thinning hair. Hair Building Fibers, Medium Blonde see more...

Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is some of the best hair building fibers that I have ever used. It makes my hair look and feel so much thicker. This product has boosted my confidence and made me feel so much better. I will definitely buy this product again.
Dawn 1.
Santa Ana, CA
I've never used this product, when I worked at a salon many people came in for this! This product is perfect for thickening look on your hair.
Tina-Marie D.
I actually use this for my eyebrows.  Works great.  A little pricey.  Also use it to cover grays in a pinch.  W