BY TOPPIK

Medium Blonde Toppik Hair Building Fibers instantly give you the look of thicker, fuller hair. Made of natural, colored Keratin protein that is naturally statically charged, Toppik Fibers intertwine with your existing hair for a completely natural look. Toppik resists wind, rain and perspiration but removes easily with shampoo. Nine shades match virtually any hair color, hair type and ethnicity, for both women and men who have fine, thin or thinning hair. Hair Building Fibers, Medium Blonde see more...

Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I absolutely love this product. It is affordable and does exactly what it promises. I use it just about every day and my hairline is always perfect. Especially when I wear a ponytail I can easily fill in the gaps. Worth every penny.
Kimberly B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Medication I was taking caused me to have areas which were noticeably thin and I'm so young and have always had full and thick hair so this devastated me! I tried this product and it didn't disappoint. I highly recommend to anyone suffering from bald or thinning patches!
Guera M.
This helps to make the hair look fuller. I've used it before but makes your hair feel dry and blotchy. Overall it does disguise thinning hair.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys. we are a few weeks ago, but I don't think I can get it. it is a very nice to hear that. the only one of