BY TOPPIK

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Light Blonde Toppik Hair Building Fibers instantly give you the look of thicker, fuller hair. Made of natural, colored Keratin protein that is naturally statically charged, Toppik Fibers intertwine with your existing hair for a completely natural look. Toppik resists wind, rain and perspiration but removes easily with shampoo. Nine shades match virtually any hair color, hair type and ethnicity, for both women and men who have fine, thin or thinning hair. Hair Building Fibers, Light Blonde see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Lisa L.
I was not too impressed by this brand. I even tried a couple different colors that should have worked for me, but none of them did. So I had matching issues and I also noticed that the fiber build-up didn't cling to the hair very well. Most of it fell on the scalp and then it could move around and fall off easily during the day. Let's just say that this product was very obvious close-up and I couldn't trust it to do its job. I found Cabooki to be multiple times more trustworthy and efficient. I will not buy this brand, Toppik, ever again. I really tried to like it and get it to work, even mixing colors, but it was far off and moved around too much for my liking.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
My curiosity is piqued. Is this a wash in, wash out product?