BY TOPPIK

Light Brown Toppik Hair Building Fibers instantly give you the look of thicker, fuller hair. Made of natural, colored Keratin protein that is naturally statically charged, Toppik Fibers intertwine with your existing hair for a completely natural look. Toppik resists wind, rain and perspiration but removes easily with shampoo. Nine shades match virtually any hair color, hair type and ethnicity, for both women and men who have fine, thin or thinning hair. Hair Building Fibers, Light Brown see more...

Alice S.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, first, this does do what it claims. It really does fill in where your hair looks thin. However, its noticeable to others unless your hair is exactly the same color as the fibers (which is really hard to match). My hair is sort of red, sort of dark blonde, but its a natural color and those are really hard to match from the options. I've tried the light brown, the blonde, the light auburn. They all worked and did what they said they would do, but I felt like people could tell (and someone did ask me what was in my hair once). So if you're looking for something for maybe photos or a dark night out, this will work and look fine. For everyday, I'm not so sure.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on amazon I got a trial size for about $25 and it's really amazing I have very thin hair and I recommend if you want to cover and make your hair look a lot more full, this is just a powder like fibers so you can't go swimming it will come off but I find it really good to cover bold spots, this product is a life saver for me
Amy M.
Amy M.
Monroe
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair product! It is great for filling in thin spots as well as covering gray in between hair color treatments. This does exactly what it says and makes my hair look thicker. Looks like real hair!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it in dark brown. I'm slightly embarrassed to say I use it but it really works to cover up all my thinning spots after I had Children. It's not too messy and it has Changed my hair game! I love it