BY TOPPIK

The fibers in Toppik are charged with static electricity so they intertwine with your own hair and bond securely. Just shake on the Toppik fibers. They stay in place all day, all night. It's a secret weapon used by millions of men and women around the world. Make your dark brown hair look fuller, more luxurious and sexier with this hairstyling product. Rather than choose expensive, painful extensions that can look fake, make your own hair thicker and more voluminous. Perfectly matched for darker hair colors, this product brings both men and women closer to what they want: a full head of hair. Size: 1.94 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Dark brown hair Active ingredients: Keratin, ammonium chloride, silica Other ingredients: DMDM hydantoin. May contain: FD & C yellow No. 6, FD & C yellow No. 5, D & C red No. 22, D & C red No. 33, FD & C blue No. 1, D & C green No. 5, FD & C green No. 3, D & C green No. 6, D & C orange No. 4. see more...

Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really want to give this product a 4.5 but since that's not an option, I will give a 5. I am really happy I found this product because I had thinning edges due to braids and heredity. This works wonders in cover up the edges. It lasts a long time, basically until you wash it out or brush it out. A little goes a long way for me, so my bottle lasted quite a few months. Just be sure to unclog the holes or you will end up with patchy coverage. The only other (small) drawback is that if you have oil on your hair, it will rub off, so this is best on dry hair. If you have to oil your hair, do it at night so that in the am, you won't have any issues. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sara M.
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I’ve stared to notice my hair thinning out especially in the front near my crown. This product has been amazing. It is so natural, you would never be able to tell. It lasts a really long time!
Brooke M.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this as a cheap alternative to my expensive hair fibers. I LOVE the price!! However, it makes my hair a BIG STATIC mess. I have never seen so much static in m life. It looks like I took 27 sweaters and rubbed them on my head, hahaha. For review purposes, I have uncolored, shoulder length, fine hair.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I got a sample of this in the mail. My husband has a bold spot on top of his head and I tried this product on it. For one, this product would fall of on my couch when head lean his head back and it just doesn't look real. I'm just not a fan.
Samantha C.
Cheep and Effective. I’ve used this to make my hair appear thicker in some areas and it works! Might not be so good if you are using it for a large area. Or if you use it for a large area it may be helpful to use a setting spray.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have always had done, Thin hair. It got worse after having twins at 38yrs old (has gotten a little better now) but when I put my hair up in any kind of updo, there are places on my head where you can see my scalp, particularly if I have multiple parts in my hair salon part of the hairstyle. I was SOOOO self conscious of this until Toppix sent me a free sample at one time and I haven't looked back since. I NEVER allow myself to run out. All I have to do is sprinkle some concerts on a desired part of my head and I can spread them out with my fingers(yes, that part is a bit messy) but it doesn't get on my clothes, it doesn't flake of throughout the day and now I can wear my hair parted however I want and in any updo I want and feel confident. It actually looks super natural and nobody has been able to tell I use it (my Mom doesn't even know yet I use it) I would highly recommend to anyone with the same problem to buy a bottle in their hair shade and you'll never feel that self consciousness again
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
My life has been going down the toilet since my divorce 6 years ago and to top it all off, my hair falls out when I get stressed. I don't really know how I have any left but I ordered a free sample from their website and tried it just now. I'll admit I cried a little bit because I look like myself again. The part in my hair is no longer the shade of pale skin. I even added it to the thin hair at my upper temples and it did wonders. I don't know how long it will hold or how much I would have to use to make it effective but this might actually be worth buying. I might edit my review later if I find it all comes out after an hour or something like that. I won't be able to use hairspray to hold it in unless I style my hair.
maricella m.
Pageland, SC
I don't have a feeling here but my friend does. She has alopecia and I did her hair for prom and I used this product to make it a little bit less noticeable. She has black hair and she is very fair so you could really tell. So when I add it this product it deposits little tiny fiber hair like pieces in your hair and makes it look fuller darker and less noticeable. It worked great and she felt more confident instantly. The only thing I have a problem with is on the bottle of says when resistant and it most definitely is not. I had a spray hairspray on the hair to keep it in place
Mandy E.
I like this because its a fine powder that you can sprinkle into your hair where its thinner(like mine is in some areas) and it makes it look full and thick. It matched my black hair pretty well and didnt look like i had product in. The only draw back i found is it gets all over your fingers if you are styling your hair or touching it after you put it on. It didnt come off on my clothes or anything though. 🤗
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Man, this stuff is a Godsend. My hair has thinned out over the years and this really, really helps at hiding your scalp. It stays put too, believe me. It'll stay on your head for at least 24 hours as long as you don't scratch your head a lot or anything. You can always reapply if you need to. You don't need a lot of this product, it lasts a long time.
Megan E.
Where can you purchase this
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Can anyone explain a little more?
Fatima N.
How long does it last on head,i mean does it stay same till the end of the day?
Catherine D.
Grafton, MA
I've been experimenting with this product for a few weeks now. My only issue with it so far is the amount of fibers that end up landing on my vanity and mirror when I put it on. Does anyone have tips to prevent so much fallout?
Heather S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Does it brush out easily or will it stay until it's washed out?