BY TOPPIK

Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
These are amazing!! Not noticable at all, just sprinkle a little bit, pat it in and give it a little spray. Looks great all day but will clump up and look like brown dandruff if you sleep in it. Way over spruce over priced.
Keia R.
After I had both of my children mu hair stated to fall out. I was left with a small bald spot in the top of my head. I wanted to wear my hair down and Toppix was a life saver. Just shake it on the spot and add the holding spray. You would never notice any hair was missing. It blends very well and looks very natural.
Tasha J.
If you have thinning hair and need a fuller look this is a super great product to use. It is long lasting while on the go. It is top of the line in comparison to other similar products. This Toppik hair building fiber exceeds my expectations. I definitely will recommend this product to others.
Madison R.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this product! I use it for my updo looks when my hair looks thin in some areas. It works really well I have pretty thick hair so I don’t use/need it all the time but it works great on the baby hair spots in the front. I would recommend it to anyone who has thinner/ finer hair. It’s so easy to apply and helps with hair growth too!