BY TOPPIK

Toppik Colored Hair Thickener is an innovative color spray solution designed to disguise areas of thin or thinning hair, roots between color appointments and even scalp show-through. see more...

Jackie L.
This product really works well for thin hair. I use it to touch up roots and help my hair look thicker where my scalp shows. The only bad thing is it stains your clothes because of this I wear an old robe when I apply because it shoots out pretty strong and a little wild.
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX
This product was used by my Husband when he was shocked to discover a bald spot on his head. It happened to be right in the front of his head, centimeters from his hairline. He was devastated, and since he works in sales, he was very worried how this might effect his work. He found this product and he was immediately pleased. I was able to check it every morning, and when he returned home in the evening it still provided the same co enrage it had upon applying. Great cove rage and I definitely recommend this product!
Jes W.
Eagle River, WI
I constantly wear my hair up in a bun or ponytail for school and work so I'm thinning out in the front and just a little bit of this does the trick to make my hair look fuller! I would 100% recommend this product to everyone!
Eliesha D.
Evans, GA
Love this! I have areas where I am thinning and this product is perfect and looks so natural! Even my boyfriend uses it!